Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I knew the screen record function was too good to be true.

@black ripped skinnies thanks for the tip! I haven't tried them before, so will give them a go. It's still annoying that people are buying these in bulk, limiting the stock for others. The brand doesn't help themselves either though
Yep it's totally annoying! Especially when they whack the price up, or like when they made them available again but only in that big bloody bumper pack full of other products ?

Reactions: 3
Thank you. I knew the screen record function was too good to be true.
You can create an account on vimeo.com (takes seconds and doesn't verify email) and upload there then paste the link here

Reactions: 2
Please Panorama or Dispatches can you do a documentary on Mrs Hinch! On the disingenuous devious ways she manages to sell to her millions of her ‘friends’ without them even realising.And on the dangers of some of the made in China eBay products she has been posting but most importantly do some scientific testing on her home,and medical tests on her and her baby,test for heavy metals,toxic overload,cell mutations and show her in simple terms some before and after results of say getting her to live in a non toxic house with no cleaning products and chemicals compared to her wax melt Zoflora bloo loo pine fresh pink stuff mr sheen palace.
I have done a lot of reading about the dangers of all of her products and many have research regarding the effects on fertility and hormones,I get the impression they were trying to conceive for some time? I wonder if there is a correlation between Hinching and her delayed conception? X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Panorama is all about Influencers etc., on BBC1 now.

Reactions: 9
Thing is, that isn't a live story. If she didn't like what he said she could have just not posted it. She doesn't care. I bet they make fun of the hinchers in private at home, at how ridiculous they are for spending all the money etc.
No literally she dosent care about her so called hinchers they are laughing stocks lm afraid to say

Reactions: 5
Thing is, that isn't a live story. If she didn't like what he said she could have just not posted it. She doesn't care. I bet they make fun of the hinchers in private at home, at how ridiculous they are for spending all the money etc.
Stories are so easy to record, just take your thumb off the circle and record a new one. I truly don't think she twigged how "shoppers" sounds. Who says "Hello shoppers" anyway? Isn't it "Hello campers" if anything?

Reactions: 6
There's a new bit of kit tonight people... Victor.
Please Panorama or Dispatches can you do a documentary on Mrs Hinch! On the disingenuous devious ways she manages to sell without millions of her ‘friends’ even realising.And on the dangers of some of the made in China eBay products she has been posting but most importantly do some scientific testing on her home,and medical tests on her and her baby,test for heavy metals,toxic overload,cell mutations and show her in simple terms some before and after results of say getting her to live in a non toxic house with no cleaning products and chemicals compared to her wax melt Zoflora bloo loo pine fresh pink stuff mr sheen palace.
I have done a lot of reading about the dangers of all of her products and many have research regarding the effects on fertility and hormones,I get the impression they were trying to conceive for some time? I wonder if there is a correlation between Hinching and her delayed conception? X
Watchdog would be a good one...

You know she could be taking the piss with her followers , maybe she has a stockpile and doesn’t even use that crap except for Instagram, she could be having the last laugh wouldn’t put it past the witch

Reactions: 4
There's a new bit of kit tonight people... Victor.
I screen recorded that one as well! I definitely haven't seen that one before yet apparently she's obsessed with it. Ever since it "came through." she couldn't even remember the brand until she looked for it

After watching that programme my overall impression of the ASA is that they don't give a tit!

Reactions: 5
After watching that programme my overall impression of the ASA is that they don't give a tit!
They really don't, I've reported numerous influencers (some multiple times) and I get the same standardised copied and pasted reply every single time. They've spoken to then blah blah, made them aware blah blah. I only really do it as sometimes depending on what you report them for they also contact the company (which may put the company off working with the influener in future), and also because repeat offenders get published on their compliance list which gets published every Wednesday. Think I will go to the CMA where possible now as they appear to take it more seriously based on the fact they can take repeat offenders to court. Whether they will or not remains to be seen though and we will find out in future as it's new legislation

Reactions: 6
They really don't, I've reported numerous influencers (some multiple times) and I get the same standardised copied and pasted reply every single time. They've spoken to then blah blah, made them aware blah blah. I only really do it as sometimes depending on what you report them for they also contact the company (which may put the company off working with the influener in future), and also because repeat offenders get published on their compliance list which gets published every Wednesday. Think I will go to the CMA where possible now as they appear to take it more seriously based on the fact they can take repeat offenders to court. Whether they will or not remains to be seen though and we will find out in future as it's new legislation
Unfortunately I think people like us are in the minority and we just end up becoming a nuisance to the ASA (I would guess). That's totally wrong, but until more people start complaining, nothing will change. We are small fry compared to the hundred of thousands that adore these influencers. We are just "trolls" who are "jealous." Yes it irritates them but they know we won't make a dent in their armour.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.