Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I think people like us are in the minority and we just end up becoming a nuisance to the ASA (I would guess). That's totally wrong, but until more people start complaining, nothing will change. We are small fry compared to the hundred of thousands that adore these influencers. We are just "trolls" who are "jealous." Yes it irritates them but they know we won't make a dent in their armour.
Don’t you find being called a ‘Stupid troll’ ‘Keyboard warrior’ or ‘I bet you are fun at parties’ infuriating if you dare make a comment on an Influencers post that is not arse licking them! It happened more before IG brought in the Stories mode. The

Reactions: 4
Just watching panorama now. Gleam make me want to vomit.

Reactions: 2
Don’t you find being called a ‘Stupid troll’ ‘Keyboard warrior’ or ‘I bet you are fun at parties’ infuriating if you dare make a comment on an Influencers post that is not arse licking them! It happened more before IG brought in the Stories mode. The
Of course, although to be fair, Mrs Hinch has been my first experience of that, and I swiftly removed myself. No one needs that kind of negativity. I just mean in terms of the selling etc.

Reactions: 3
You know she could be taking the piss with her followers , maybe she has a stockpile and doesn’t even use that crap except for Instagram, she could be having the last laugh wouldn’t put it past the witch
Maybe she isn’t thick as tit,and can actually read and pronounce words correctly.Perhaps she went to The Brit school and it’s all one big money making account from day 1, you know the Instagram picture of the egg with 56m likes? Maybe baby Hinch will hatch out of it with her new ‘lines’ in baby wear,lounge wear,cleaning products,self help apps, crushed velvet sofas a headboards the whole shebang!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, my skills are terrible but couldn’t get the image of baby Hinch bursting from the record breaking egg out of my head ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't actually watch or see what this demented women posts anymore. I just look on here, and think what is this brain dead bimbo bleating on about????????. She's hilarious "Not". How can all these people follow her and think she's the best thing since sliced bread ???. I'm confused????????????????????????????

Mrs Hinch has definitely done a number on her fans. She's made them brainless zombies. It's actually scary!

That's not the first time Jamie's complained the house stinks. he doesn't like the wax melts. I'm surprised she uploaded that & the shoppers piece, she obviously wants to keep this thread going! Probably loves how popular it is. She's twisted like that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Omg thats all shes gonna go on about now her bloody birthday totally cringe worthy, her shoppers oops sorry hinchers will inundate her with cheap tat ?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
All these smaller Hintch copy cat accounts make me laugh...

'Don't follow to unfollow'

Has it not ever occurred to them that people might unfollow them because the accounts are a little bit tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she's back to folding the loo roll and stamping it with a stamper she got from a 'friend' and then she just happens to find said stamper on eBay and adds a swipe up to it!
How utterly wonderful and so considerate of her... so now all the 'shoppers' can have one too but more importantly she'll get a percentage of their sales.
I'm wondering if friend was Jamie? or maybe even Mr/Mrs Imaginary Friend.

Can anyone tell me the purpose of folding and stamping the loo roll? My husband would think I'd finally fecking lost it if I started doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's back to folding the loo roll and stamping it with a stamper she got from a 'friend' and then she just happens to find said stamper on eBay and adds a swipe up to it!
How utterly wonderful and so considerate of her... so now all the 'shoppers' can have one too but more importantly she'll get a percentage of their sales.
I'm wondering if friend was Jamie? or maybe even Mr/Mrs Invisable?

Can anyone tell me the purpose of folding and stamping the loo roll? My husband would think I'd finally fecking lost it if I started doing this.
@BlueSunday there is not purpose none at all?? Also love that we get to call them shoppers now ????

• Heart
Oooo so that's called the Pixie Stamp... the art of ruining toilet paper.

(My heart sank a bit for knowing that)

Reactions: 7
Poor 'shoppers' trapped in an endless mind numbing cycle of shopping and cleaning... and now they have to stamp their loo rolls too.
All the while breathing in massive amounts of chemicals causing their brain cells to die.

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if friend was Jamie? or maybe even Mr/Mrs Invisable?

I thought the same - she'd "been bought" a lovely initial stamp by "a friendx... And then lo and behold, out of the goodness of her heart she found a link to the same one...on eBay would you believe! Ahhh she's soooooo kind!
I'm also pleased and relieved to see that she managed to remind everyone when her birthday is. I simply can't wait to see how much shite she gets sent to advertise & promote. There'll also be loads of birthday messages and hand made crap that the sheep will have made to please their chief.
Oh... And did you see the personalised bloo this morning? We've not seen her use that recently. Wonder if there'll be a demo soon... And if there is, will she still pour from a height and breathe in the clouds now she's pregnant?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.