Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's got them all squeegeeing their stair carpets ?? must have done evening poo, big cleaning was in stories again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has worn other colours too. Plus she stated she never wears gloves ages and ages ago.

Gleam must have some moral guidance on what she can and can't show. If she's going to clean using anything gloves need to be worn.
Yes I noticed back around July or August she dropped her Minky out the top bathroom window as she was wearing a green rubber glove and she blamed it on the glove. She said see, this is why I never wear gloves. And she didn't after that.

Around the time she got pregnant she started wearing gloves religiously and made no comment why.

Next thing, she was sponsored by the orange glove company.

I'm wondering if her mother or pregnancy advisor or gleam recommended she do that too? I don't see it coming naturally to her to make a good decision.

Trust her not to miss a trick and advertise the gloves though. I noticed she started selling them too, never heard anyone give such a glowing recommendation to a pair of rubber gloves lmao they are all practically identical.

Eh?...... Anyone?
Haha she's really sucking up to her fans to try make them sweet after alienation a large bunch with her diabolical baby smothering item from China swipe up ad! She got a lot of stick for that, even from her super fans.

Does it matter if she was beautiful or not. It's her way of saying, I would approach you and say hi in the street! I'm likeable! But I don't cus I'm shy. Sure, she worked in hard sales with a target. You cannot be shy in a job like that!! If she can do all those badass things she wrote about her sales job on Linked In, if she can have a go at a random shop worker for putting a wrong product on her Mrs Hinch shelf, she can say hello.

Manipulation at it's finest. That's what we're witnessing here. It's staggering. Someone said Lord Sugar would applaud her and I agree.

I don't know if I believe her about that because damn you'd have to be practically sat on someone's lap in order to see what they're watching on a phone, all I do know is if I was hate watching and laughing (for all the wrong reasons as always!) and she said hello I'd be OH FFS she's stalking me now to block me :ROFLMAO:?

lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah I don’t think anyone advised her, I think the orange glove people just saw her as an opportunity to advertise their gloves and paid her a load of money to gush about them. I’d certainly never heard of them before, they appear to be an Irish company.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's smart enough tbh. Otherwise she'd have been wearing them way before now, companies have been tripping over themselves to work with her since about July and she's promoted hundreds of items, but never gloves.

It coincides with her pregnancy. but who knows or cares about the gloves, it's just another money maker without her giving facts why she's wearing them the second she's preggers!

Got to laugh at her extreme attempts at not being money hungry and making massive profits as an ebay partner since it became common knowledge on the weekend! She's had the quietest week since she began! She's been really careful with it. Normally she's done tons of them a day but now she's limiting them to once a day until it blows over (she hopes)

She's so condescending. She KNOWS how powerful they are, they've made her rich the last 6 months! She sells out everything she promotes.

Big deal she didn't link to these for the first time ever, having already promoted them to death. Isn't this the same company she promoted way back when?! Wish her stories stayed online so people can see how shes lies all the time!

Gosh she gets right on my wick with the manipulation of her fans.

Btw we need a private group somewhere too, because she's constantly reading this and taking action.

If she hadn't read about her ebay partnership, she'd still be pumping out endless swipe ups per day.

The only good thing is that it's really taken the wind out of her sails, she sounds so sarcastic and peeved these days! Just goes to show she knows what's she's doing isn't right, as she's all but stopped the behaviour, plus has found some sneaky ways around it.

Scheming bugger!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you reading anything good!? ?
Battle Scars - Jason Fox
Not my usual type of book but read rave reviews about it on Amazon and was intrigued.... I’m not that far into it yet but very much enjoying. ?

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's smart enough tbh. Otherwise she'd have been wearing them way before now, companies have been tripping over themselves to work with her since about July and she's promoted hundreds of items, but never gloves.

It coincides with her pregnancy. but who knows or cares about the gloves, it's just another money maker without her giving facts why she's wearing them the second she's preggers!

Got to laugh at her extreme attempts at not being money hungry and making massive profits as an ebay partner since it became common knowledge on the weekend! She's had the quietest week since she began! She's been really careful with it. Normally she's done tons of them a day but now she's limiting them to once a day until it blows over (she hopes)

She's so condescending. She KNOWS how powerful they are, they've made her rich the last 6 months! She sells out everything she promotes.

Big deal she didn't link to these for the first time ever, having already promoted them to death. Isn't this the same company she promoted way back when?! Wish her stories stayed online so people can see how shes lies all the time!

Gosh she gets right on my wick with the manipulation of her fans.

View attachment 5495

Btw we need a private group somewhere too, because she's constantly reading this and taking action.

If she hadn't read about her ebay partnership, she'd still be pumping out endless swipe ups per day.

The only good thing is that it's really taken the wind out of her sails, she sounds so sarcastic and peeved these days! Just goes to show she knows what's she's doing isn't right, as she's all but stopped the behaviour, plus has found some sneaky ways around it.

Scheming bugger!!
The whole post about the squeegee box and the "I don't even know them and they've sold out on eBay and they're so grateful!" - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SOPHIE???? Even if they just randomly messaged her to thank her, she gets thousands of messages every day... How and why would that one in particular be noticed in the sea of an the others? BULLSHIT!!!

The whole post about the squeegee box and the "I don't even know them and they've sold out on eBay and they're so grateful!" - HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SOPHIE???? Even if they just randomly messaged her to thank her, she gets thousands of messages every day... How and why would that one in particular be noticed in the sea of an the others? BULLSHIT!!!
It says it on the caption on the picture she posted

Reactions: 1
Ohh so the loo got some bloo
Hope Jamie flushes before he performs this morning as wouldn’t like him to burn his a-hole! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It says it on the caption on the picture she posted
I still don't buy it. How would she see that one from the gazillions of tags, dms, comments etc? I still smell a rat.

Reactions: 4
Friday morning and business as usual... she’s wanting more votes to try and win a Shorty!

Friday morning and business as usual... she’s wanting more votes to try and win a Shorty!
It's so cringe! Did you swipe up on that? Hilarious! Showing us some of her finest social media work...?

It's so cringe! Did you swipe up on that? Hilarious! Showing us some of her finest social media work...?
LMAO... and it shows the image of that elephant she's flogging from Ebay which is made in Hong Kong. ?

Also had to laugh at "Sophie Hinchliffe is the interior decorator for you"... FML ?

Reactions: 2
I fancied a look at the Facebook group but I can't bare for anyone I know on FB to think I'm actually interested in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Lordy the book is back up to #1 in the Amazon book charts.
However they have reduced the price down to £7.79 from £12.99.
How a book of her tips that she stole from older cleaning accounts can be ahead of the book I'm reading by Jason Fox is beyond me.
Jason really has a powerful story to tell and not one about which is the best bog cleaner.

She's sold 1 million books already??? What the actual duck? I know her demographic are not usually the reading type but surely they know that books of this kind are tit, short, and end up at a charity shop; and to top it off, littlemissmops is also promoting it. ??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Where does it say she's sold a milion books? Just went n amazon and searched for it and now these monstrosities are coming up in my recommendations

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.