Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely something going on with your allergies. I ended up having 8 allergies to things that were causing a lot of issues. Worth getting it checked out with a Naturopath. You'd be amazed what they find and no nasty tests :) Don't knock it until you've tried it :)

Regarding the wax, there's absolutely no way that is not an advert even though she lied and says it's not.

She even spoke about it as if it was an advert.

She just knows she'll get reported for not hashtagging it, so now she's resorted to sarcastic denials.

Hilariously, she was sponsored by both Morrisons and that product, and she doesn't seem have any natural wood furniture. So she couldn't show the shine or anything. Instead she went for 'it was dirty'. Sure it was. It was perfectly white before you started, and you always sheen and dave it every other day. Nutter.

She couldn't be honest if she tried.

ALL she wants to do is sell a product nobody needs. Watch that product sell out. And she's telling people to go to Morrisons as they're working together, even with Minky.
I think her new tactic is to discuss a product in the hope they'll send her stuff and want to work with her in the future. Keep an eye out for more lord sheritan tit coming through the post.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Gleam already have it in place.

She's trying not to do ebay swipe ups or even swipe ups in general since it came out how much she's making from them daily.

So this is her new thing. She's a smart cookie.

I'm even wondering if they've got a ton of it at Morrisons and it's not shifting as everyone wants the spray bottle from wilko :ROFLMAO:

When I worked in sales, we'd get cash incentives for selling products nobody wants. She used to work in sales as does hubby. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these things she recommends, especially the obscure and weird that she clearly doesn't need, like wax on plastic furniture, is just to get shot of the stuff LOL Who knows, all I know is she's a conniver.

Reactions: 7
What’s this new thing she has with leaving bleach in the sink/bath for hours at a time? Doesn’t she realise it’s corrosive and will take the finish off the chrome around the plug hole? And it doesn’t smell ‘amazing’ - it smells like bleach! ?

Reactions: 7
Notice she’s just added to her stories about not mixing bleach/harpic etc.

Speaking of toilets, today’s hot topic on the FB group - how to clean your toilet brush - fair enough, however, the number of people saying just chuck them away, oh I buy a new one every 2 weeks was making my blood boil.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just swiped up and looked at who the seller is of the grey elephant and their location is Hong Kong!! Are these things she's getting the sheep to buy to even safe? OMG it gets worse.
Me too! Again like those hideous dummy clips no CE safety label! The ‘baby Canapé’ was also a bit dodgy for using on a newborns cot!

Reactions: 4
Ok Mrs Hinch is cleaning her white MDF tv unit with Lord Sheraton wood balsam,it’s for post real wood furniture,bless her she was calling it ‘Balm or Bals-Sam’ sometimes she is actually painful to watch,she reminds me of Jade Goodey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice she’s just added to her stories about not mixing bleach/harpic etc.
My daughter contacted Gleam yesterday about her irresponsible use of chemicals and said she's an accident waiting to happen and that as their her agents they should be monitoring her content... so maybe they passed it on.

Reactions: 6
What’s this new thing she has with leaving bleach in the sink/bath for hours at a time? Doesn’t she realise it’s corrosive and will take the finish off the chrome around the plug hole? And it doesn’t smell ‘amazing’ - it smells like bleach! ?
More fumes for her baby and dog to breathe in.

I still can't get over the wax on plastic furniture, I really can't. She's as thick as 2 short planks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m on the Facebook group and half of what they do is a waste of time and money, but it also makes me feel I’m fussier than a lot of them. They thought bleaching your cups and cutlery is mental but I’ve always done that ? My granny did and mum does. But in that group I’m on my own with that one

Reactions: 5
My daughter contacted Gleam yesterday about her irresponsible use of chemicals and said she's an accident waiting to happen and that as their her agents they should be monitoring her content... so maybe they passed it on.
I said before she never used to use gloves said she never bothered with them but suddenly started so I do think gleam told her too.
She's using febreeze and the Dettol spray now on soft furnishings instead of the lenor mix. Adding it to a wet bedsheet probably neither here nor there but fabric conditioner is rinsed away. So I wouldn't personally. Something must have been said when gleam took over her management. Plus she's stopped showing pouring the bloo foaming stuff and toilet cleaner together. She mentioned it today though so I bet she still uses it. As I bet she has the attitude like many I have done it for years
The ‘baby Canapé’ was also a bit dodgy for using on a newborns cot!
It would probably fine for newborn to be honest but it's when they get more active after a couple of weeks and grab more, don't freely let go because it works more as a reflex. No one is going to go to the trouble of putting a canopy up for a week or two.

I’m on the Facebook group and half of what they do is a waste of time and money, but it also makes me feel I’m fussier than a lot of them. They thought bleaching your cups and cutlery is mental but I’ve always done that ? My granny did and mum does. But in that group I’m on my own with that one
My mum bleached cups, so did my gran!

A lot bung hot water at bleach when there is no need too and that gives off more of the 'smell' so chemicals.

I said before she never used to use gloves said she never bothered with them but suddenly started so I do think gleam told her too.
She's using febreeze and the Dettol spray now on soft furnishings instead of the lenor mix. Adding it to a wet bedsheet probably neither here nor there but fabric conditioner is rinsed away. So I wouldn't personally. Something must have been said when gleam took over her management. Plus she's stopped showing pouring the bloo foaming stuff and toilet cleaner together. She mentioned it today though so I bet she still uses it. As I bet she has the attitude like many I have done it for years
It would probably fine for newborn to be honest but it's when they get more active after a couple of weeks and grab more, don't freely let go because it works more as a reflex. No one is going to go to the trouble of putting a canopy up for a week or two.
Nothing like that is safe for a newborn. All it takes is for it to have not been attached properly, fall in their cot. Could choke. Suffocate. Be strangled. So many risks for the sake of looking cute...

My mum bleached cups, so did my gran!

A lot bung hot water at bleach when there is no need too and that gives off more of the 'smell' so chemicals.
I read a thing the other day where they did a study and proved that bleach kills more bacteria in cold water than in hot

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus no, that dettol spray can’t be good for soft furnishings. I do buy it but only for the inside of my kitchen bin between cleans.

I read a thing the other day where they did a study and proved that bleach kills more bacteria in cold water than in hot
It will do because if its disappearing in to the air in hot water, your breaking down the bleach hence why it smells stronger! It's it's gone for want of a better word gas..so you are left with a weaker solution

Oh Jesus no, that dettol spray can’t be good for soft furnishings. I do buy it but only for the inside of my kitchen bin between cleans.
It says soft furnishings on the can but I wouldn't be happy to use it that way.

It says soft furnishings on the can but I wouldn't be happy to use it that way.
No I definitely wouldn’t. I use very few sprays because of the cats. I like the spray foam in the bathroom, and spray furniture polish. I think that’s about it

Reactions: 1
I do that too ☺ as does my mum and gran. Gets rid of tea stains ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.