Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said before she never used to use gloves said she never bothered with them but suddenly started so I do think gleam told her too.
She's using febreeze and the Dettol spray now on soft furnishings instead of the lenor mix. Adding it to a wet bedsheet probably neither here nor there but fabric conditioner is rinsed away. So I wouldn't personally. Something must have been said when gleam took over her management. Plus she's stopped showing pouring the bloo foaming stuff and toilet cleaner together. She mentioned it today though so I bet she still uses it. As I bet she has the attitude like many I have done it for years
It would probably fine for newborn to be honest but it's when they get more active after a couple of weeks and grab more, don't freely let go because it works more as a reflex. No one is going to go to the trouble of putting a canopy up for a week or two.
She's suddenly using those orange gloves because the company are paying her, she did some ads a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 4
She's suddenly using those orange gloves because the company are paying her, she did some ads a few weeks ago.
She has worn other colours too. Plus she stated she never wears gloves ages and ages ago.

Gleam must have some moral guidance on what she can and can't show. If she's going to clean using anything gloves need to be worn.

Another box of freebies has arrived... this time for her wig! ?

• Haha
Notice she’s just added to her stories about not mixing bleach/harpic etc.

Speaking of toilets, today’s hot topic on the FB group - how to clean your toilet brush - fair enough, however, the number of people saying just chuck them away, oh I buy a new one every 2 weeks was making my blood boil.
How much are these women shitting if they need a new loo brush every fortnight? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eh?...... Anyone?
She'd get a shock if she had approached that beautiful person and it was one of us!
Truth is though she'd been wanting said person to recognise her and they hadn't because she wasn't using a filter.

She'd get a shock if she had approached that beautiful person and it was one of us!
Truth is though she'd been wanting said person to recognise her and they hadn't because she wasn't using a filter.
If she shoved her right hand in their face they may recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I'm off to read now.
I'm going to give the nightly paw stroking story a miss tonight... but I'll immensely look forward to tomorrow and viewing the freshly Harpic'd bog after she's done her morning crap! ?
Take care Tattlers. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talkin
Talking of filters we havent seen it for days now wow.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to give the nightly paw stroking story a miss tonight... but I'll immensely look forward to tomorrow and viewing the freshly Harpic'd bog after she's done her morning crap! ?
Take care Tattlers. ?
Are you reading anything good!? ?

Reactions: 2
Take care Tattlers. ?
All the best hun! ????

• Heart
"sorry mate, you can't be Mrs hinch, I don't see any butterflies! ATBATBATBATB" [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.