Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what the figure is to be number one but I'd imagine it's pretty high.

Reactions: 2
I've just Googled it and to be an amazon best seller in the top five you need to be selling 3000+ books a day. It's probably becuase she was promoting it yesterday, will have to keep an eye on it to see when it drops down

Reactions: 3
I've just Googled it and to be an amazon best seller in the top five you need to be selling 3000+ books a day. It's probably becuase she was promoting it yesterday, will have to keep an eye on it to see when it drops down
She'll be a very rich woman already.
Lets hope she takes the cash and buggers off soon.

Reactions: 4
My husband is a beta reviewer for Amazon which means he gets sent books to review before they come out so hopefully the beta reviewers for her book won't be hinchers and that way we'll be able to see some honest reviews before the hinch army start wading in.
Hubs says that if he gets offered hers he'll refuse it. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally can't wait for the marketing to start and her being interviewed.
I envision her sitting on a sofa with one rubber glove on and the Snapchat butterflies floating all around her.
"So Sophie how did you lay the foundation for your book?"
"Well Phil and Holly I like Estee Lauder it's always been my fave" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit disappointed in @littlemissmops tbh ?

Reactions: 6
?????? Jesus Christ Henry has a dressing gown! Omfg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been reading since the first thread but haven't posted, but I've finally reached breaking point! As an independent, struggling author it makes me absolutely rage that someone so mundane and talentless can call herself a 'bestselling author' because someone's ghostwritten her a book about bloody bleach.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been reading since the first thread but haven't posted, but I've finally reached breaking point! As an independent, struggling author it makes me absolutely rage that someone so mundane and talentless can call herself a 'bestselling author' because someone's ghostwritten her a book about bloody bleach.
Someone pointed out a few days ago that likes a page on FB called “I don’t like reading!” It’s bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen TOMM's stories? Love her compared to hunchy, she's talking about how she's turned down free products because she wouldn't use them or it would just clutter her house, whereas hinch would take anything going if it was labelled as free to her. If anyone tells me anything bad about Gem I think I'd cry because I love her [emoji23]

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Yes iv got a filter on, who dont use filters mate" ?
Well it seems your the only one soph,all the others dont need to wear filters there all natural and thats what people want to see????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh no what’s she done? I haven’t had time to catch up on LMM’s 9 thousand stories of the day. (I love her but she posts WAY too much.)
She just plugged Sophie's book... Not crime of the century but I must thought she was a bit more...ummm... intelligent and had more morals than the Hinch. She didn't need to plug it FFS - Sophie's doing that all by herself.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please re-post from the old thread the info about being an ebay partner and %'s. I honestly can't find it and I want to show it to someone.

I know she's lying low with swipe ups this last week after being outed, but no doubt the packages are stacking up and she'll back to many per day again.

I wonder if she dances around every time she sells out other products too? I don't remember her doing that when she sold out of all the cleaning products and other naff crap she shills? Or when she hit a million pounds? she's such a faker.

The book will be shite.

All she's done this last week is act half assed, punish her fans for daring to ask her q's by refusing to do the things her hinchers love, whinge endlessly about trolls and bullies, forget to put the dog to bed most nights, use old granny filter and moan about it, shill dangerous item for babies, ignore the damage from people who got hurt using her tips, unfollowed Marie as she refused to be her bff, and generally just show her saltiness, and they still buy her crap book.

Her fans are brain dead and easily pleased.

The only thing I can think of is her fans have accomplished exactly zero in life, so for them making a bed or mopping the floor counts as a win and they finally feel successful. Saddos.

• Heart
OMG I have just ordered something on Amazon and it recommend some products for me! Mrs Hinch’s book to preorder,and a Minky cloth for £29.99,seriously why? They cost £2.99 in the supermarket,it’s a bloody cloth. Also there are dozens of really bad Hinch merchandise listed,surely she has the copyright to #Hinch, she will definitely be buying a new huge crushed velvet mansion.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.