Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but have i lost the last 21 years and Ronnie has just graduated with a first from Oxford? He’s a little cutie but tell us WHY she is proud of him. Actually, she should be proud of him for serving his first year in the public eye with everything he does filmed and put at risk from his millions of ‘aunties & uncles’. Next thing Auntie Cumslut and Uncle Bumstretcher will be his godparents. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Very long time lurker and even newer to IG my friend made me join to follow grinch just before lockdown but later that night I managed to find this site cause I didn't understand the fascination with her and have been hooked ever since!! Ive tried my best to catch up but ive probably missed about 100 threads 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The extensions will be a bit easier to manage being shorter no more birds nest! Her fake tan is nice and even too 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
They are obsessed with hoover lines 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
I can’t take my focus off that teeny tiny ‘rug’ what’s the point of that being there 😂. It looks like a tea towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 109
Am I the only one who thinks Hoover lines look tit? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.