Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she show us the new hair from the front? She's happy enough putting her babies face all over Instagram šŸ¤·

Reactions: 33
Her hair looks much nicer short, but I bet within a week or two, she'll have those crappy extensions in again.

Reactions: 27
The amount of people who say how much they love Ronnie on her posts! It's so weird

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The toy company have already used that photo on their page. Ā£90 for a push along walker! zoph didnā€™t tag them, so I guess they purchased...

Odd photo to use when he has so many clothes, just in a vest. Like father like son

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry to butt in on this thread about dear old boring hinchy but how do instart/recommend a thread?

Her hairs so much better short. But sheā€™s done this before and then got extensions in a week later

Reactions: 14
Mate thatā€™s basically my haircut now on every single mindless Hinch obsessed rat faced shrew. NO. I will admit it looks better than the other hairstyle begrudgingly. Ok it looks nice but not as mine obv, which Iā€™ve had done a lot longer.. and only because my hair had a huge knot in the whole lot because of mum buns and I had to have it cut out of my hair. The end.

Hinch the grinch nicked my haircut, now the bob belongs to a nob. Great. And already seen her hincher sheep saying they need a new haircut. FKOOOOOOFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not believing the hair photo is her till we see face and hair together.
Don't even get me started on the ebay clothes. Stupid stupid woman. What the hell are her management company advising her?! Idiots.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestions - Pergolas and planters and new hair, oh my! Whatā€™s next for Hinchy? Another big lie?

Thread suggestion

With a click here and a click click there, tit in the sleepers and her hair is in despair

Reactions: 3
Seriously?! She couldnā€™t even deal with Jamie doing a live and she snatched the phone off him with her witchy, grabby claws.

Jamie, say the word ā€œpurpleā€ if you need us to come and rescue you from that wench.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.