Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a conspiracy theory!! The memoir will be all about stuff she does for charity and how the trolls say she never gives back...hope this helps. ATV guys #stilllearning

Reactions: 6
What I don't understand is why she needs so much seating in her garden. The new sleeper seating, the wooden trellis arch seating, the egg chair, the patio set, the high table with stools and the seating that will be under the pergoala. It will look like a pub beer garden. She can use her books to record when to sit in what chair and for how long! It's not a big garden and is just full of places to sit!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi guyszssz.

Been a bit inactive over the weekend because tbh she's been annoying me more than usual. After her 'its been a challenging week' comment it just wound me up and I haven't paid much attention to her since.
She wouldn't know challenging if it bit her on the arse. I'm not one for a sob story but here's challenging for you Hinch. My baby was born right before lockdown. I haven't seen any midwives or my HV. I have only just started seeing my family and my partners family so that was nearly 4 months without seeing any of my family members with a newborn baby. I bled for FIFTEEN weeks after birth because I developed an infection in my womb so whilst having a newborn baby I was absolutely shattered, bleeding non stop (Mums think of what its like after you give birth, that was me for 15 weeks.) My partner was only working part time so somedays I was home on my own 12 hour days with a newborn. Now he's gone back full time he's working six days a week 12 hour days (one day 9 hours but still) still adapting. Because I bled so much I've developed ghastly migraines which are wiping me out so I'm struggling watching baba while I've got one. Also with the lock down and a newborn I developed a hint I'd say of PND. And I've always been socially awkward (I hide this with humour 🤭) so I'm absolutely petrified of going back to everyday life, everyone wanting to fuss over my son because they couldn't when he was born.
So Hinch, having a 'pristine' house, a stay at home Vest, Ma Barker round the corner, hundreds and thousands maybe more money isn't challenging. You're not anxious because you wouldn't go poking and prodding shite in the shops. You wouldn't have 30 people over your party. You wouldn't do half of the things you do. You're a bare faced liar and I've noticed a load of newbies here so a lot of people must be seeing through your crap.
That's my rant.

But before I finish

1) I seen someone mention that she's said her and Jaymehhh argue? I asked if they did and said she puts it on like their a power couple so BINGO
2) your bus stop sorry I mean garden looks shite
3) get a bit of colour in your life. And not just blue
4) stop getting all your ideas from Tattle
5) please stop showing us you eating, its disgusting
6) no one looks forward to making their child lunch

🖕
Apologies for my long rant guys x 🥰
sorry you’ve struggled in lockdown! It must have been so difficult. I’m struggling with depression and anxiety, probably won’t be going back to work because it makes me so unhappy and anxious but I’m worried I’ll probably not find any other job (also socially awkward and can’t cope with most things) I absolutely cannot stand Hinch. Most of her followers will be struggling with child issues, mental health issues etc. She has it so easy compared to most. I feel so angry when she says she has anxiety it’s an absolute insult to us who are genuinely poorly with it. I’ve deleted Instagram as part of a way to try and get myself better. I don’tneed to
Thankfully I don't follow Vestlife so missed the live attempt. I just get the impression he has the personality of a pissy stick.
The pissy stick would actually have more personality than him!

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion.

Hinch’s got Hydrangas, new bins for the Ranger, chopped off her nest, no lives allowed for Vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would much rather put hot oil in my eyes that watch this twit. She is pathetic & what does it say about the modern woman obsessed with watching people clean house . Fook sake man ! Get a life !

Is it just me or does anyone else think she just ‘had to do a grid post’ after she had her hair cut so that she could get all the fawners saying how lovely it looks? Also, as someone else said, it is so weird how many people say they love Ronnie. He is a cute baby but it’s just all a bit much.
Edited to add also that why do all the sheep feel they have to say mans or handsomes when they say how much they love him, or to tell her how wonderful - or exquisite was used by one :sick: - that awful garden looks?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Or with Rex? The possibilities of spinning out a few more books

Where’s the BBQ? Why are they cooking on the George Foreskin?
Soph could you let your followers Tattle know ASAP? That can be your next story..........
bleeping hell.... "George Foreskin"??? I'm done 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh did she get her hair cut after someone on here said the other day that after a certain age hair is redundant past your shoulders 😁 Hi Soph

Reactions: 4
Could of had a nice root drag or touch up on colour though it doesn’t look any different maybe just a toner been put on to take away the brassiness

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she’s paid for that hair colour!!!!! She’s supposed to be a hairdresser!!!! Toner toner toner.....it looks so brassy, I’d never let one of clients walk out with that colour!!!! Looks like box dye!!! On behalf of hairdressers everywhere I feel like I should be apologising 😂

I know I know it’s really irritating when someone asks...
But can I have a quick recap.
I’ve been at my friends funeral today. 6 of us in total in the crem still although I thought it was lifted now? But anyway It was so sad. Her mum wasn’t even there as she couldn’t attend because of the imposed quarantine.

I haven’t watched Hinch. I can’t bare too
My sister said she’s got sleepers full of white flowers including my favourites.

I’ll try to catch up whilst I’m laying in bed but it’s already page 50 in 24 hours I think
I have no hope

Stay safe and well everyone. Give your families a big hug and kiss tonight and be blessed x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why the hell does she need a bin for the car.....ZOPH YOU HAVE TOLD US AL REPEATEDLY YOU DO NOT GO OUT. Lies again

Reactions: 7
I still think she’s gonna play the postnatal depression card saying how hard she had it and trolls were so nasty bla bla bla

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.