Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again I’ve wasted five minutes of my life, watching a Hinchymanz water like ten plants. I wish I had something better to do, but I actually do not. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she does a new grid post that only get 100k likes, how does that add up with 3.6million follower?
🧐

Seriously?! She couldn’t even deal with Jamie doing a live and she snatched the phone off him with her witchy, grabby claws.

Jamie, say the word “purple” if you need us to come and rescue you from that wench.
Did she interrupt his broadcast? 😂

Reactions: 6
Her hair looks miles better after the cut. Her hairdresser can work miracles when you consider the rats nest she went in with

Reactions: 10
So she does a new grid post that only get 100k likes, how does that add up with 3.6million follower?
🧐

Did she interrupt his broadcast? 😂
Yeah she took the phone off him and you can hear him in the background saying “I was saying hello to everyone” and Tits McGee was like “LOL GIGGLE Sorry I just get carried away.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Negative comments already seem to have been deleted! And yes, I did take the time to speed-scroll to check if they’re still there.

Reactions: 5
When your dog is allowed to follow more people on insta than you 😒 a memoir by Mr Hinch

#stillinavest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn't she have her hair cut before her pic shoot for the 'memoir' rather than the scraggy look she had

her before pic is baffling me.. she had much more roots showing than this the other day when she wasn’t making eye contact with staceys insta story? Also, she’s just removed skanky hair extensions.. and clearly a root drag too unless the before and after pics been tweaked 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 180603View attachment 180604

Reactions: 1
That live was so bizzare, between him making the cringe fest jokes about the hose & 'floppy plants' & her pretending to giggle like a hysterical hyena 🤦‍♀️ Can totally imagine her glaring at him like this during the whole thing 😂
20200713_193225.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thankfully I don't follow Vestlife so missed the live attempt. I just get the impression he has the personality of a pissy stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, He went live but the phone was taken off him - like the kept boy he is lol
So emancipated
Emancipated means to be free of restraint, control or the power of another.....id say Jamie is the complete opposite of that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.