Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no she better not start wearing dungerees/jumpsuits. I love them and all her Hinchers will ruin them! I do not want to be associated with her chavvy style.

Reactions: 2
It’s awful I actually hate anyone shortening names, just say the actual name for ffs
I’m the complete opposite, I’ve a name that I would hate to be called! Although my name was given to me as my mother grew up with a name that was impossible to shorten and she wanted us to have the freedom to use whatever version of the name we wanted.

having said that, Ron is an old man name, and Ronnie is an abbreviation in my mind..

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't she just give the kid a normal lunch?! Mines 9 and today he's had 'party food' at his request. Little butty, sausage rolls, crisps, yog, an apple (you get my drift). Never seen her give him a normal lunch!
Like she could have just done a bog standard Tuna Mayo Sweetcorn, few peppers.
Who puts bacon an tuna together 🤢
Visited our family at the weekend and our 1 year old grandson eats toast bananas chips stir fry ( properly made by my daughter in law and drinks water and milk. All that salt in his lunch tuna and bacon!!
Commented on a thread about her in sun newspaper and have had No end of abuse. These followers deserve her!! Had to turn off the notifications

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many car bins does she need? Does she literally throw them away when full?
They don’t go anywhere to warrant a car bin. And even when they do take trips she’s parked in the back with Ronnie making sure he doesn’t have any fun or make any mess. She’s just buying things for the sake of it now. Also wish she would stop saying half a sentence and randomly inserting ‘gUUys’ into it.

Reactions: 12
Making dinner for my one year old bores the life out of me😂😂😂 and the cleaning up afterwards! That’s the harsh reality lmao
Me too! Because it's normal that your only aspirations in life don't include being a 50s housewife to the various manz in your household. That you actually want to have working a brain in your head. Not everyone wants to be a Stepford Wife, Zoph.

Reactions: 9
My husband was talking to me and when he'd finished what he was saying he said "if that makes sense"
I'm gonna have to divorce him now aren't I?
Is he secretly a General in the Hinch Army? 😆

I really would love to know the breakdown of what Jamie does each day. She makes it sound like SHE changes Ronnie and deals with poo explosions, meals etc, when I suspect Jamie does the majority of it. But what else does he do? He hasn't done the garden he just doesn't strike me as being very 'capable'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I use those Ella yoghurts for my son but only because it’s easy I just hand him the pouch 🤣
Aldi and maybe other places have yoghurt pouches 5 for a pound (I think) and they are like the ellas ones (Sophie if you’re reading this go buy those!) Save some money

Reactions: 1
That car bin is yet another pointless waste of money! How much rubbish does she actually accumulate in the Range Rover? I mean there'll not be any rubbish in the Audi because they haven't got one but what would you need a "car bin" for? Just put any rubbish in a carrier bag and then put it in the appropriate bin!
I guess we're in for another fashion parade later? I really hope when this Me Moir is published she includes a chapter about how she can switch off the anxiety effortless and act all sultry and seductive in front of her camera wearing her eBay dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thisssssss guyssss. Is my latest invention. Itssssss a CAAR BINNNN. You just pop your rubbish in.

Her contents bleeping dire

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That car bin is yet another pointless waste of money! How much rubbish does she actually accumulate in the Range Rover? I mean there'll not be any rubbish in the Audi because they haven't got one but what would you need a "car bin" for? Just put any rubbish in a carrier bag and then put it in the appropriate bin!
I guess we're in for another fashion parade later? I really hope when this Me Moir is published she includes a chapter about how she can switch off the anxiety effortless and act all sultry and seductive in front of her camera wearing her eBay dresses!
I wondered this considering they very rarely even leave the house 🥱

Reactions: 5
How many car bins does she need? Does she literally throw them away when full?
This! What’s wrong with a carrier bag, or even just taking the rubbish out of your car? How much rubbish does she generate? And i mean in the car, obviously, cos she generates enough rubbish out of her mouth. Plus why does she need more clothes if she never goes anywhere? Just more wasting money and bragging about it.

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:
Ebay and home bargains tat galore, but zoph, your garden is a real eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This! What’s wrong with a carrier bag, or even just taking the rubbish out of your car? How much rubbish does she generate? And i mean in the car, obviously, cos she generates enough rubbish out of her mouth. Plus why does she need more clothes if she never goes anywhere? Just more wasting money and bragging about it.
She buys endless clothes off eBay COs they last a week then have holes in them (that’s if they survive the first wash!!) throwaway culture is unreal with her🤯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.