Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bacon and tuna served with a side of strawberry yoghurt.. would love Gordon a Ramsey to shout at her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That dinner looks vile. It’s like carbonara mixed with tuna pasta...one or the other is fine but together is just 🤮 then a side of cucumber and wanky ellas yogurt?
What’s the point of the yogurt pouches now anyway? Ellas are about a quid per pouch? Just feed him regular yogurt like petits filous or peppa pig yogurt 😂 they’re like a pound for 4

Reactions: 21
Was I the only person who let my kids suck the filling straight from the pouch of those Ella's kitchen purees? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On second thoughts, I bet it’s low fat yogurt because she’s having some too.
that’s really crappy of her if that’s the reason. Making it with low fat because you’re worried about putting on weight when it’s actually for your son primarily and he needs the full fat at his age

Reactions: 10
Poor tufters having to endure that ‘lunch’ cream cheese, yoghurt and more yoghurt, blurgh I feel bloated just looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dinner looks vile. It’s like carbonara mixed with tuna pasta...one or the other is fine but together is just 🤮 then a side of cucumber and wanky ellas yogurt?
What’s the point of the yogurt pouches now anyway? Ellas are about a quid per pouch? Just feed him regular yogurt like petits filous or peppa pig yogurt 😂 they’re like a pound for 4
I use those Ella yoghurts for my son but only because it’s easy I just hand him the pouch 🤣

Reactions: 1
Imagine the clatter on the kitchen floor when she just lobbed the washing basket in front of the washing machine😂 I love thinking how ridiculous she must look, dragging all the washing out the machine and then rewinding it to make it look like it’s crawling in itself, lobbing things then having to immediately pick them up, such bleeping effort.
Who could be bothered. Takes me all my time doing it normally idiot for insta

Reactions: 2
So she used a slimming world recipe for the tuna, added bacon (just why???) and cheese and served it to a toddler who needs full fat dairy products and doesn't need salt from the bacon.
Please Sophie, just give the boy a sandwich 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh god I really hope she doesn't go to Center Parcs. I've been going for years and love it, would hate for it to be overrun by mad Hinchers.

So she used a slimming world recipe for the tuna, added bacon (just why???) and cheese and served it to a toddler who needs full fat dairy products and doesn't need salt from the bacon.
Please Sophie, just give the boy a sandwich 🤦‍♀️
I don't get why she doesn't just do tuna mayo pasta like a normal person

Reactions: 3
My husband was talking to me and when he'd finished what he was saying he said "if that makes sense"
I'm gonna have to divorce him now aren't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My sons a couple months older than Ronnie and I honestly wouldn’t dream of feeding him some of the shite she does. Tuna and bacon, really :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I have never understood them either - and sorry if anyone on here has one, I don't see the point of it having no roof. Is it just for decoration? Is it functional?

I would quite happily have something like that with a roof on I could sit under in the garden, but I just don't get the wooden structure with no lid....
My parents had one built a few years back at the bottom of their garden where the sun sets in the evening however it has a bamboo type roof to offer some shade. It looks in proportion to their garden and offers a nice place to look up the garden at the house and enjoy an evening.... not shoved in a corner that will look dark and is overhanging with trees🤔🤔🤔
So at what point do you think Soph is going to introduce cutlery to Hansnome Manz or will he expected to eat with hands until he’s 18?!

Edit: He is so very cute though! His little gap in his teeth ❤❤❤
The ellas kitchen that he is dunking his tuna pasta in COs he has no spoon 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
On second thoughts, I bet it’s low fat yogurt because she’s having some too.
that’s really crappy of her if that’s the reason. Making it with low fat because you’re worried about putting on weight when it’s actually for your son primarily and he needs the full fat at his age
Low fat so she can have full bag of grated cheese on her nachos for dinner

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.