Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Project PerGOALa??!! 😡😡🤷‍♀️
I can’t even cope guyzzz. I swear she’s driving me to drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That “veg patch” is a joke, surely? Everything is crammed in next to each other - vegetables need space! I can’t wait to see how that looks in a few weeks. It’ll be a tangle of leaves and weeds. She’s just learning though.
She’ll probably pay someone to look after it for her and then claim she’s been working so hard guuuuuyyyyzz

Reactions: 12
I love Ron he always looks so bored or unimpressed with his mother 😆

Is it normal for a baby to always only ever sleep on one side?Don’t think I’ve ever seen him face a different way when napping

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those sleepers will soon honk of dog shite when Henry poos in there and she doesn’t realise and it sits stinking in the sun in between the plants, mmmm that will be nice to sit on the seat and having a waft of shite, 🤮 also those trees in the sleepers look wank
She should of kept to smaller plants in there, the sleepers are too big, it’s quite a dominant feature in the garden

she has no style or taste
Nah she’ll just stuff a few of those tumble dryer sheets in between the plants, keep the tit smell at bay 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bit of a random side note BUT I was just talking to my hubby about what "trending" is and I used Grinch as an example (I know, I know). I asked him if he knew who she was and his response was priceless:

"Is she that bimbo who pretends to clean but doesn't actually clean and thinks that Instagram is a real job?"

I don't think I've ever wanted him more.
I tried to tell my fella about grinch and her shite (and some other similar Instagram idiots) and all he said was “women from the UK are weird” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know what you mean. We don't live in the UK so rely on deliveries. My husband never understood the issue with hinch till I just told him he will struggle to get his frys now. He's livid 🤣
I'm a non-Uk resident now where do you live? Don't answer if you don't want to of course .

Reactions: 1
Can I ask a question? Just watched today’s outing and WHY hasn’t he got any shoes on? His poor little feet.
SS’s pickle Rex didn’t have shoes on earlier He was walking on a stoney path! I did ask SS why but she didn’t answer!

Reactions: 7
Omg did Ronnie have quavers ?? Rattle bingo for me 😂. Bet he had a taste sensation - good lad 🤣
We saw him holding the bag. We saw him chewing. What we did not see was him put a quaver in his mouth and eat it. Pretty sure she’ll be doing that next time and she’s just working her way up to RonDon loving quavers and her begging for a partnership deal with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kinda feel she's been sold a pup with all those plants. For someone that's a novice some of them will need extensive care like the bay trees. Plus they all seem quite close together with not much room to grow as they are not fully established plants/bushes.Tthey would have cost a small fortune!

Reactions: 10
Probably because she knows she wont be able to look after them or the upkeep.

But worry guyyzzz the gardener will see to that.
Oh God don't talk to me about plants. I am guilty of the diluted Lenor spray about shite. I was spraying my curtains and then read about how dangerous it was so stopped. But you know what my poor spider plants stink of Lenor. I feel so guilty. Bad plant Mummazzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been off my phone today as I had a blocked sink and spent most of the day trying to sort it. Have caught up a bit with the thread and her stories; cannot believe how awful her garden looks, loads of plants that have no colour whatsoever but probably cost a fortune, if they weren’t gifted of course. Looking out at my garden tonight which probably cost a fraction of the cost - even after colossal problems - and I am so happy with it. Full of colour and light and all paid for by me!
Also pretty sure that someone should be calling bingo for the farm visit today, as I’m sure someone said her poor little should be enjoying things like this (sorry if already covered). Lastly, the mutt will likely dig it up and there is still nothing on interest for poor little Ronnie. And I’m done....

Reactions: 6
Those grey fences and sleepers beds are utterly ridiculous and ugly AF. TRASHY, TRASHY, TRASHY!!! It all looks so unnatural. Her whole cat feb is really just a shitload of Instagram photo backdrops and it’s neither functional nor natural looking.
Who doesn’t want their back garden to feel like a wee oasis getaway? I do. I want to feel like I have my own we nature escape from the world.
Hinch’s yard is a disaster, just like the drive thru because she cannot design for shot.
Imagine trying to sell that disaster of a house. Looks like some kid has built if out of a bunch of different sized grey Lego bricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.