Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, money can’t buy class. That garden looks tacky AF. 😐 Not exactly child friendly either, but hey what Sophie wants, Sophie gets 🙄 she such a silly moo.

Reactions: 23
Them plastic hanging baskets look bleeping awful! We’ve not seen her “greenhouse” for a while!

Reactions: 19
🤦‍♀️I thought the 8 bags of stuff was decent topsoil but no it was bark.Hope she knows how much she's gonna have to water those plants in.
I'm off to water my tiny oasis of variety and colour,deadhead flowers,thin out tomatoes etc.Talk in an hour.
Another 'improvement' she didn't think through.
Fool and her money?

Reactions: 22
It's so infuriating. To be fair I have stopped reporting her because I just got fed up of nothing coming from it. I guess thats the wrong attitude to have though as the more we continue the more they will have to look into her. Chet Sket is THE worst and i report every single one of his posts and the ASA come back and say that apparently no money was exchanged or something so it's not in their remit. I wonder if they have agreements in place with companies to avoid the ASA. They promise to promote a certain number of times but if investigated, the company has to claim certain things.

I have a feeling that lots of Ronnie's outfits throughout lockdown have beeb gifted but there is no way of proving it.
Tbh it shouldn't matter whether money has changed hands or not. The rules are constantly updated though and tbf are pretty clear (and strict!) nowadays. You'd think the fact she has been investigated before would be enough to make her err on the side of caution but obviously not. It is annoying I agree, I even hate the way she goes on about P&G in HB etc. Even though I bought these with my OWN MONEY I'm made to put ad etc. Whoop de fecking do hen, they pay you ££££ and you've splashed out £3 all on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After saying I had my son at a farm play park seeing animals yesterday and she’s sort of done the same today by showing him animals do I qualify for my first tattle bingo? 🤔 have to say it’s nice to see him out of that prison and seeing something different

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm not going to comment on who did the planting, as it looks like they do some good work. Chances are they were told where everything must go anyway, hence the non-symmetry with the plants and hanging baskets!

I don't get why they didn't get it to match the other borders though? It's very blue though, that's all I can really say🤷‍♀️
I can't believe that they couldn't plant those themselves though! At a time where people are doing more and more themselves because they can't justify paying out for stuff it is a bit odd to see young, fit and healthy adults go out whilst the hired help plant a few bits.

If only they hadn't hacked at the neighbour's tree quite so much they'd have some lovely green leaves to look at instead of the bare side of tree that they've currently got.

Reactions: 8
Thread Suggestion

Hinch is cutting down on her pointy hand, the plants are in the sleepers and they’re boring and bland!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Observations
1) She was feeding and touching goats so we can assume she’s not pregnant
2) If a standard bay tree is £50 and she has 5, then thats £250 on bay trees alone. The rest of the planting would prob come to another £300 I reckon, along with the bark, compost etc for bedding it in. Then the service she’s paid for I’m standing by £2k or there abouts for those beds. I haven’t costed the building of the sleeper beds but I’m costing her entire project (including PerGOALA) at around £10k.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion... Sunday funday... Grinch met her twin but her sleepers still look grim.

Reactions: 15
Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies
I'd be so chuffed if someone wanted a cutting from my garden! I really would 😁

Reactions: 2
Omg the plants and trees look so tit! I agree with the earlier poster that said gardening is about the time and effort you put into it not paying someone to come in and put plants that you don’t know the name of in ??? God she’s a wanker

Reactions: 21
I’ve spent all day painting the climbing frame we built for our children ourselves, whilst my partner did gardening with our children. A really rewarding day of gardening. We didn’t click our fingers and get an instant garden.

Reactions: 15
I don’t like it... it all looks off, and there’s something about the sleepers and the joins near her bench thing that looks strange!
nope, not a fan!

Reactions: 9
Her gardens getting like her house, too much clutter!.
Everytime she adds a new shelf, basket, artificial plant to her collection it hurts my head 🙈

Reactions: 24
Would still rather go for a garden party at Fred and Rose West's over Hinch Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fence and sleepers I think look awful that grey colour. They looked much better as natural. The pergola is going to be massive and completely out of proportion with the remaining garden she has 😬

I don't have a problem with her getting people in to sort the garden out for her, I'm no gardener and would love someone to sort mine out and make it easy maintenance for me but hers just looks weird with that collection of plants. There isn't any variety and it's literally three of four plants repeated and they will probably all flower at the same time rather than stuff flowering through the year.

Reactions: 20
Observations
1) She was feeding and touching goats so we can assume she’s not pregnant
2) If a standard bay tree is £50 and she has 5, then thats £250 on bay trees alone. The rest of the planting would prob come to another £300 I reckon, along with the bark, compost etc for bedding it in. Then the service she’s paid for I’m standing by £2k or there abouts for those beds. I haven’t costed the building of the sleeper beds but I’m costing her entire project (including PerGOALA) at around £10k.
1. There us a global pandemic and she's either having bbqs or touching and stroking everything in b&m, so all we can assume is that she gives zero fucks.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.