Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The neighbourhood cats are gonna love shitting in that massive litter tray shes had built for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her gardens getting like her house, too much clutter!.
Everytime she adds a new shelf, basket, artificial plant to her collection it hurts my head 🙈
You've absolutely hit the nail on the head there.
The garden, like the house, is now just full of 'stuff'.
She really is Verruca Salt. She wants it so she's going to have it.

She honestly looks awful. How can she claim she’s not had any Botox etc. 🤢
Those eyebrows are absolutely terrible 🤨

Reactions: 21
Another video of her and Ronnie where she spends pretty much the whole time staring at herself. She really does love herself doesnt she.

Reactions: 22
What a sad little garden. Nothing bright and cheerful for Ronnie to look at 😭 I used to love exploring all the pretty flowers in my Grandma's garden. She could have done so much more. It's going to look so shite in the winter when it's all turned
She'll just replace it all with fake plastic crap 🤦

Reactions: 5
I agree I love loads of different colour plants in my garden, it’s very bland, I am not keen on it to be honest why hasn’t she painted it all?
forecasting now that the unpainted bits will be painted blue her fave colour, and the rest of the tit-gola will be blue too.

Reactions: 13
Haven’t paid much attention to the whole hinch thing for ages now, but I’ve started looking at a lot of home/interior accounts on Instagram lately and honestly it’s like some sort of hinch cult :LOL: The calling card is usually her book placed strategically on a coffee table with some grey sparkly tat, a picture of flowers on the hob and various pictures of cleaning products. I didn’t realise how far reaching this was until now - i try and only follow accounts of my style but still get all these recommendations for vile grey homes. It’s just so tacky:sick:

Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m not the only one annoyed there isn’t 2 tall trees on the right 😂
I didn’t like the use of trees like that in a raised border, usually they are in tubs, there are so many other plants/ bushes that would of looked way better

Reactions: 6
I don't like the garden at all. I don't think it looks like it was done by professionals.
Bay trees are supposed to go in tubs, one either side of the front door, not jammed randomly in amongst some sleepers.
I e just said the same about the bay trees should be in tubs, strange use of them the border already has height as it’s raised so why use them and so many of them

Reactions: 4
That garden looks an utter tit show...nothing matches its far too much tack and just a load of shite to be fair

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, guilty of being a sheep in the past, baaa. I got sucked in, I must admit but it really opens your eyes when you come on here. I'm a middle aged married woman with two kids and I did think with at least half a brain but not too sure now with how I believed it all at the beginning and thought she was just a ordinary housewife. Wouldnt mind being on the end of just a fraction of her free stuff but not if I had to lie and deceive to get it. Never hear see her cleaning her lanterns now, or candle burners, don't see her Disney rings, never mentions her handy under the stairs gifted storage, dowleant seem to have done anything with her garage. Why she had that stupid make do rorary airer stuck to the fence for the birds to tit on with a garden that size is beyond me, nothing better than pegging out your washing. Never seen her peg out any bedding, towels etc. A hot tub is sure to be looming for the pergola. Never talks about bad days or nights with Ronnie which we all know exist with kids or the fact you cannot wait until their bedtime. I clean all the time but then watch her stories and feel I live in a tit hole, can't say I imagine her to make anyone feel good. No point in that elaborate dining table set up, they don't have proper meals and those plates must be so dusty by now. Jamie must be half soaked to put up with her crap and lack of a good meal but then it wouldn't hurt him to cook a decent meal for all of them. I've rambled enough I'm off to hoover the grass lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I stand corrected about the vegetable patch. It’s there, even if it’s not quite as big as I was expecting. However, why does she always stare at herself in the camera? The only time she looked away was to make sure she wasn’t about to walk into something.

Reactions: 12
She where’s the sudden like for alice in wonderland come from? Piss off liking everything I do it makes me feel like a sheep,garden sleeper seats I had started,the colour blue,fry’s I buy for mil now alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a role model eating with her mouth open! Disgusting twit! I’m just learning....duck off you’re 30 and eat worse than a toddler! Grow up you bleeping sad act! 😡 bad manners really piss me off!
I'm kate to the party guys but why the f is she eating like that

It's the 2nd time in as many weeks she's done this

She is either winding someone up/doesn't care/or thinks it sexy (Well it fecking isn't sexy)

Zophela it's disgusting, your mother should be ashamed to have brought you up like you act, as my mum says dragged up so bleeping stop it

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.