Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but this is so funny to me hahahahaha
Just picturing this person on Christmas Day with their head gone because they can’t choose between TOWIE and Made in Chelsea
Turkey's fucked, kids are crying and dad's fucked off to the pub in a huff, all because Mummazzz can't decide which shade of grey to colour in the varying borders

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. We don't live in the UK so rely on deliveries. My husband never understood the issue with hinch till I just told him he will struggle to get his frys now. He's livid

Reactions: 7
So guyssss I have a question because I'm still just learning, when I start a debate in my lessons and students disagree with me, do I need to start throwing a tantrum and calling them trolls?

Reactions: 34
Jesus...never have I had such a shock when looking at her stories!! Is she actually taking advice from us Tattle bastards?!?!

Would have been nice if she could have tagged the right company for Ronnie's outfit. Currently looks like it was given to him by an adopted cat and dog duo

Reactions: 28
I love a good trackie on a baby. But I'm scouse so that says it all
I liked you anyway but knowing you're a scouser has levelled you up in my estimation! Fucking love a scouse accent, think it's because I spent my formative years watching Brookside

Reactions: 13
Wow wow wow not only is Ronnie out of Castle Greyskull but he has been seen with a packet of quavers!!
Hi Zoph nice to see we supply you content

Reactions: 33
Pregnant....

Omg did Ronnie have quavers ?? Rattle bingo for me . Bet he had a taste sensation - good lad

Reactions: 14
This makes total sense when you think about it. Big brands would be wasting their money on Sophlora based just on her followers as the large volume of them are bought. Unless they are selling sex toys going on the profile of some of her seedier followers

Reactions: 8
Any guesstimates for 1) how much the new jungle sleepers cost her 2) how much was gifted?

And 3) how long it takes for Hens to sh!t on it all...

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Hendog to dig all that lot up!

I don’t get why you’d want it all ready made like that, surely half the joy of a lovely garden is planting things and watching them grow and building up a collection over time. So fake.

Reactions: 29
I am a regular visitor to white elms . I know for a fact that at the moment you have to book in advance online for tickets . So she’s Clearly planned this day out so the professional Gardeners can plant her bushes and trees whilst she’s out .

Why doesn't Ronnie have shoes on??
Cos SS had Rex out with no shoes on yesterday

Reactions: 21
Something off with when she tags a company the vast majority of their new followers are private empty looking accounts does she log in her 5000 fake accounts to follow? The numbers are going up I’m just refreshing

Why get all the plants in before the building works complete? Henry’s gonna have a great time in them

Why doesn't Ronnie have shoes on??
My boy is 15 months old, been walking for 3 months and still doesn’t have any shoes. For one it’s because of Clark’s not being open during lockdown. Really don’t think it matters as long as he’s not walking on hot coal.

Reactions: 9
Dear God, the way she was screeching at that goat..... I'm suprised it didnt take her face off!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.