Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch today. For months I was getting more and more annoyed at her and me. I have Zoflora galore under my sink :(. I googled Mrs Hinch lying because I was having suspicions and it led me here. So hello. I have spent hours reading the threads and getting more annoyed with myself for months of stupidity. Hopefully lots more will follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 157
I unfollowed Mrs Hinch today. For months I was getting more and more annoyed at her and me. I have Zoflora galore under my sink :(. I googled Mrs Hinch lying because I was having suspicions and it led me here. So hello. I have spent hours reading the threads and getting more annoyed with myself for months of stupidity. Hopefully lots more will follow.
Welcome! Don't worry. we have all been there.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So she loves the fact that the fairy is blue, what's with her loving all things blue all of a sudden? Don't tell me she's moving away from Grey! Her sheep won't know what to do with themselves, though it will be hilarious scrambling to copy her and get rid of all things grey 😂

Please don't be annoyed with yourself or be hard on yourself, we have pretty much all been there! But at least you've seen the light! Welcome to the "dark side" 😂 Contrary to popular belief we're actually a decent bunch here.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she loves the fact that the fairy is blue, what's with her loving all things blue all of a sudden? Don't tell me she's moving away from Grey! Her sheep won't know what to do with themselves, though it will be hilarious scrambling to copy her and get rid of all things grey 😂
Can you imagine, they'll be trying to paint the sofas and carpets because they can't afford to change them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice this book in the background of her stories? She's definitely got a 5th book in the pipe line from the looks of this
Is that a book she's had made for Ronnie in "her style" of "book"??
**Had to use inverted commas for those words as to not get sick in my mouth :sick:

Reactions: 11
Not sure how much I believe the Hinch wannabe
How does someone with a few thousand followers get this kind of write up in the scum? It's so bizarre.. her home is identical to Grinch's, don't even get me started on the dog.

I think she's protesting too much 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice this book in the background of her stories? She's definitely got a 5th book in the pipe line from the looks of this
I think it's just the scrapbook she was making when she was pregnant and he was younger.

Reactions: 1
Did I miss the gossip? Bloody job.. 😂😂😂

I clocked this yesterday. It’s defo got Ronnie’s name on the cover but the font and style of the book are the same as the Book of Lists. Don’t know if she’s had a special one made for him or it’s a trial one for something new??

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine, they'll be trying to paint the sofas and carpets because they can't afford to change them 🤣🤣🤣
People are already doing that 😂 the amount of posts you see from people asking if they can dye their carpets and sofas grey is ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
People are already doing that 😂 the amount of posts you see from people asking if they can dye their carpets and sofas grey is ridiculous
I remember once someone posted a pic from the hinch fb group and someone asked if they could paint their sofa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched hinchys best mate stace and you really can’t tell their stories apart now. How sad

Reactions: 25
I don't know whether I should piss myself laughing or be sick 🤣🤣🤣
So much wrong with this I don't know where to start!!!!
Screenshot_20200708_015842_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
So, in a household with 2 adults and one baby, she's doing FIVE wash loads in one day. Is she for freaking real? There are 4 of us in this house, all adult sized, I'm fussy with washing, do bed sheets twice weekly and towels every day. And I do two washloads per day.
Here's the thing Soph. If you put more than 3 items in per washload, you'll save time, products, electricity and water, and therefore money. But I don't suppose you have to worry about that when you get everything for free.

Reactions: 59
"This is the one I buy guyyyssssszzz"

Hang on.....

Buys.

She BUYS her own washing up liquid? You mean, her Platinum Fairy (in a personalised bottle might I ad) wasn't gifted? duck off mate.
Exactly that, I've searched high n low in asda but never came across one with my name on it...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For God's sake this is my favourite one I've used it for ages it isn't new? Now I'm not going to be able to get it anywhere because her sheep will of brought it all! Thankfully it lasts for ages and I bought 2 yesterday. Will she go away and stop ruining things for me!

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.