Mrs Hinch #196 This is me. (the contents of my house are gifted, I got it all for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, imagine being the poor PR person who’s about to receive the lovely “gift” of Hinchy’s account. Imagine trying to contain the neck-clawing/head-bobbing rants about “TROLLZ”, or putting a positive spin on when she deliberately shares messages she’s received to bait her “army” into doing her dirty work. Or the fact that the recent scrutiny on Boohoo etc with modern slavery will probably snowball into a discussion around fast fashion from outlets such as eBay, at which point Soph will reveal shes actually been buying designer clothes all along, and only occasionally shows an “ebayer” to seem relatable.

couldn’t pay me enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice this book in the background of her stories? She's definitely got a 5th book in the pipe line from the looks of this
Has his name on it,bet it’s the bloody meal planner shite or my first year type shite. It’s all shite

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice this book in the background of her stories? She's definitely got a 5th book in the pipe line from the looks of this
I think it’s just a personalised baby record book, recording his first year or something like that. My little lad has a similar one #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for my first thread title guyzzzzz

I expect you all to fill my inbox with messages of support
Oh babe! I’m so pleased for you hun, I literally cried happy tears for you! I can’t wait to see the pics of your photo shoot celebrating your success. Can’t wait to meet you!

Fab title @Astonishing👏🏾👏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she so long and gangly? I swear her voice is gangly too??? She’s just so weird and she has a muppet mouth too, does that make sense guyyz

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
All I can say is, if this PR company can actually advise her properly and rein all the madness in, I'm here for it! I think she desperately needs better handling than what she's getting now. Having less to post about here can only be a good thing - I genuinely hope it will turn her into a better brand/influenza/whatever she classes herself as these days. My only worry is if they make it so she can get where water can't.. it's quite easy to avoid her in normal life, god help us if she's constantly on the radio and TV.

Reactions: 30
She’s getting too much now! She’s like tit in a field- everywhere! And it’ll get on people’s nerves that she’s a massive sell out and no longer how she started

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s getting too much now! She’s like tit in a field- everywhere! And it’ll get on people’s nerves that she’s a massive sell out and no longer how she started
That’s it, she is going in too hard too soon. She’s desperate to be famous and is driven by greed, forgetting how she started and she’ll sell herself out.

Reactions: 21
There's definitely going to be more about her in magazines and I reckon TV possibly. I don't really know what they can feature her on or about coz she does duck all. The supposed cleaning that got her insta famous that she no longer does. Who or what the duck is she meant to be apart from the obvious lying, manipulative con woman 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There's definitely going to be more about her in magazines and I reckon TV possibly. I don't really know what they can feature her on or about coz she does duck all. The supposed cleaning that got her insta famous that she no longer does. Who or what the duck is she meant to be apart from the obvious lying, manipulative con woman 🤷‍♀️
Remember when she went on Chris Evans’ radio show? Has as much to say as a brick and about as interesting as one

Reactions: 19
Item number 1 on the Hinch list of the new PR company should be to teach her how to edit those clicking and throwing transitions she tries to do when she’s cooking. She’s copied them off other accounts but can’t do them properly. It’s cringe!!

Reactions: 21
"This is the one I buy guyyyssssszzz"

Hang on.....

Buys.

She BUYS her own washing up liquid? You mean, her Platinum Fairy (in a personalised bottle might I ad) wasn't gifted? duck off mate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Course she hasn't seen the antibacterial one yet. Dont forget she hasn't been shopping since March 🤥.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.