Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know your allowed to go to people's houses now but surely there is no need to go into their bedroom and harass their bedding.
I presumed she might of used the en-suite or something. Still weird though.

sorry I’m new here and not sure how to work this 😬😬 what is AOTB please?
We can't name other accounts. Please read the last 20 or so pages of the last thread or the summery at the beginning of this thread.

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say contrary to what I said on the last thread. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THE GRINCH. She is vile and I have 0 sympathy for her, I feel sick I ever did! Vile vile vile woman using our genuine concerns as bullying and getting her followers to actually bully and troll people who only share their genuine concerns 🤬

Reactions: 14
A while ago I sent her some sickenly sweet over the top messages just to see what reaction i got .

Nothing of course . Until I posted on the allontheboard picture haha 😂 god . Get over yourself love
Cult🤣🤣🤣 has she seen what she's created 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’d be well fucked off if the grinch came round to my house and chopped my cushions, how bleeping rude

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
What gives her the right to chop someone else's cushions? Honest to God she's putting my blood pressure up ! 😠😠

Reactions: 42
Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
I was just thinking the same. My fella would be livid if one of my friends did that! Bet Joe doesnt like her one bit and has to just nod and smile at everything she says

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d be well fucked off if the grinch came round to my house and chopped my cushions, how bleeping rude
Especially with covid, who wants her grubby mitts on the bedding, it's like home bargains over again ...touch paw and claw 😷

Reactions: 22
Surely she shouldn’t be touching other people’s bedding in a pandemic considering she doesn’t live in their household?!

but this is Sophie the rules don’t apply to the princess of Maldon

Reactions: 34
I'm all caught up finally...
What I don't get is she is going out her way to reply to, in her words 'trolls' hut doesn't respond to her fans! Now I've i was a hincher id be well cheesed off.
Unless she is screenshotting the posts for her ghostwriter and adding them to her book! But leaves our her responses.
Wish I was a good writer, when she publishes her book about trolls I'd publish mine about her lies.
I really should spell check and proof read before pressing send!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she shouldn’t be touching other people’s bedding in a pandemic considering she doesn’t live in their household?!

but this is Sophie the rules don’t apply to the princess of Maldon
From SS latest story she isn't jsut touching the bedding - she's giving her stuff from her self and I bet in about 10 mins we see her organising it all in her home. Hinch is the worst role model!

Reactions: 8
Basically there to offload a load of pink shite she’s been gifted 🙄 can’t have colour in the grey manor can we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here we go, she's at SS...
Now imagine being one of her "kids" that she loves so much BUT chooses to see SS instead of you after lockdown!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.