Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now. We’ll get a little sneak peek of the chosen photo for cover to be with This Is Me song playing over it.

Reactions: 6
She looks like a wax figure. Literally dead behind the eyes, no ‘life’ in them at all.
Why is her hair 2 totally different colours? Is that a thing? I mean, my hairdresser hasn't opened yet (lazy witch, she's already had 3 months off 🤣) so I am still rocking lockdown roots, but that is something else!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, Kate to the party because I’ve been working all day (remember what real jobs are by any chance, Mrs H?) but why on God’s green earth didn’t she get her roots done on Saturday??? They’re worse than mine and that’s saying something! She was lucky enough to get an appointment on the first day of opening, why didn’t she use it properly?

Reactions: 26
🙄 all the silly hint hint photos are driving me mad! So annoying trying to be all mysterious 😂😂

Reactions: 4
lol this is ridiculous. Nothing that’s going on here is illegal. If Tattle were to be removed this type of discussion would still be happening. Criticism is not illegal. Discussion is not illegal. What actually is illegal is prohibiting somebody’s freedom of speech just because you disagree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

Photo shoots, filters and roots galore,
How do u turn your life into a book when it’s such a bore!

Reactions: 31
Thanks for the thread suggestion @NeonMothballSkull with 41 votes

Full version here
twinkle twinkle little Hinch, we all know your Spanx don’t cinch, up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

BBQ
View attachment 172646

To show how nasty she is

View attachment 172648

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree

A rundown of the last thread

Mainly discussions on the new book scheduled for release on Oct 1st - A memoir titled This is Me

Then posts about an IG account Hinch had replied to 1st, then as usual she deleted the message, afterwards the crazies descended sending nasty hate messages

She's going outside to visit a 'special friend today' so expect a few nice photos of this momentous event, which will be covered by OK .

Hi! Can I ask you to also add that she promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs). I have DM'd her lots of times and I know people add this into the comments on her posts, plus its been written here (and we know she reads here!). Yet she still takes money from these companies and advertises them. She has such a powerful platform, and states she is an animal lover but I see no sign of this being true :(

Reactions: 17
She couldn't even get her roots done for a book cover shoot 🤣

Guyyyyyyzzzzz, she's finally wearing the big dress she promised us and Henry she'd wear soon!

Still look like a pointy faced witch though, Soph. But people who are just bad to the core always do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry it looks like she’s wearing a bloody crash helmet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.