Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a bit comical that she is so desperate to wear a wedding dress again! So we had her wedding, ronnies first birthday and now the book.

I didn’t even wear a proper wedding dress for my wedding! Thinking of me guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's 20° in Dagenham today. This makes me so suspicious that is an old pic from during lockdown.

Stacey's big fake smile makes me want to smash my phone.

Grinch never looks happy does she?! She's such a big uncomfortable giraffe without the filters.
Her hair is different on this pic to u boxing pink tit video? Sorry if it's been mentioned

Reactions: 3
Her “anxiety” about not wanting to leave the house a few weeks ago disappeared helluva quick didn’t it 😂 straight back to normality for her

Reactions: 10
Why do I get the feeling that the ‘photo shoot’ is being done in her house? 🤔 Where all the makeup is, is her dining table, you can see the runner... she tidied all downstairs because they were coming round AND she has all them masks and hand sanny because they came to her... I know it
Yep if you look in the background of the Lardsnomes story it's her floors and furniture too. Explains why she had over 50 masks. If she'd travelled anywhere, I think we would have had a story of a field and her being 'nervous' with a tummy full of butterflies 🙄

Reactions: 23
Wonder if Ronnie has been banished to Ma Barkers because his crawling will get in the way or her perfect photo shoot🙄?

Reactions: 17
Yep if you look in the background of the Lardsnomes story it's her floors and furniture too. Explains why she had over 50 masks. If she'd travelled anywhere, I think we would have had a story of a field and her being 'nervous' with a tummy full of butterflies 🙄
she must of shipped Ronnieblesshim off to Ma Barker & lobbed all Ronnie‘s toys and play mat in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just have a look at the lyrics of that song, which she must be familiar with - https://genius.com/Beyonce-pretty-hurts-lyrics

And tell me how she dared to post that comment to HLB this weekend. "Perfection is a disease of a nation". Is it possible she is that lacking in self-awareness? She is the one perpetuating the disease!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s a Cinderella style Disney shoot, from rags to riches via cleaning
And today in “what’s made you vomit into your mouth?”...

This is the dangerous thing. The whole Hinch army adores her, not just because they see her as one of them, but that there’s the tiny hope that if she sees them, if they show they’re cleaning just like Hinch, then they may become insta-famous too. You can see the screeds of wannabe Hinchers all over insta, tagging her every 2 minutes.
She is selling a false Cinderella story to them, not just about the house, the marriage, the baby, the Audi that didn’t turn back into a pumpkin!...but the promise that they too can make cleaning into a successful business venture.

Reactions: 10
Found the person who’s done her hair... he posted this on his story, and it’s zophs hideous dress 🤮
99CDEB35-8A7B-4004-BB68-FCE4D6BE9534.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I still vote for this:
Poor me, poor me I didn’t want to burden you for free

Instead I’ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

@Houseandhome - my vote is for this one 👏🏼 Even though there have been some corkers!!

Reactions: 27
Its the 4 year anniversary of my daughter's schoolfriend's 14 year old daughter's suicide. She was bullied online, called fat and ugly (she wasnt she was beautiful).

The people that are trolling HLB (and all the other victims of the hinch army) are worse than disgusting, wishing another human being dead is evil and they would be murderers if they succeeded. Its been said before but when they bully and troll someone because of MrsHinch and others point them in that direction, they are doing exactly what theyre accusing that person of but they are too blind and stupid to realise it, the vile things they say with the hashtag #bekind, is ironic because they don't realise that thats not being kind its being evil. Rant over, its just a beautiful girl died 4 years ago today by her own hand because of people like the hinch army!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.