Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the feeling that the ‘photo shoot’ is being done in her house? 🤔 Where all the makeup is, is her dining table, you can see the runner... she tidied all downstairs because they were coming round AND she has all them masks and hand sanny because they came to her... I know it

Reactions: 41
8ECEDA0F-763B-4D67-A7AD-F2C21C963617.jpeg
And here we have the people buying her products, I have no words 😹 New to cleaning! some of the comments on this include putting your toothbrush in the dishwasher, not even joking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why do I get the feeling that the ‘photo shoot’ is being done in her house? 🤔 Where all the makeup is, is her dining table, you can see the runner... she tidied all downstairs because they were coming round AND she has all them masks and hand sanny because they came to her... I know it
I was just about to say the same thing! It's in her house, for sure.

Reactions: 7
I cannot begin to understand why she hasn't had her hair done properly. I don't comment on her looks as a rule but it doesn't really match the glam make up and wardrobe? What look are they going for?
She's relatable guys...!! Seriously all my hairdresser friends colour their own hair anyway... No excuses. Just her priorities.

Reactions: 3
Jesus man - Jabba the Mutt has to be in on it doesnt he, her first born!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just about to say the same thing! It's in her house, for sure.
as soon as I saw the vid with fatsomes I knew it wasn’t a studio, then I went back and looked at the videos and proper studied them haha

Reactions: 4
Right we've got Henzz there as predicted at her side now we need a photo of wee ronnietuftz and Sir HinchNoBalls and that's a full house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soapstars have to do their own make up as do presenters etc. It's because of the face to face contact, this was discussed on This Morning today! Beauticians and the like are not allowed to work yet!! So she should definitely NOT be having her make up done for her!
Lots of celebs having their hair and make up down... Scarlett Moffat was thinking a Make up artist on her story the other day for a shoot she done.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.