Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her lunch story, tbh it actually looked quite nice today without the avocado.

Reactions: 2
Her tremors last night could have been low blood sugar?
Also see she still hasn’t tagged the gardeners

Reactions: 1
The thing is- can’t knock her for cooking from scratch ( though her motives are questionable) but come on....who has time to do all of that for one baby every day!!
If she batch cooked,froze and rotated it around fair enough but never seen him have the same meal twice

Reactions: 6
She’s had a gastric band & I’ll bet any money it’s causing her problems. That’s why she barely eats, is take thin & constantly cleaning her loo
It’s quite bizarre how she puts on a show on making Ronnie such a amazing meal and then for herself she literally has spaghetti in a jug or nachos so weird? Like why can’t she make a meal like that for herself too lazy probably

Reactions: 3
She always says he loved it and will definitely make it again, but we never see it.

Reactions: 8
I actually think Hinch’s book could come in useful

Doorstop
Bog roll
Step
Chopping board
Fuel for a fire

The possibilities are endless....
Oh definitely! If panic buying starts again, her book would be the first thing I'd use to wipe my arse!!

I reckon her hair do is at 3pm today, Jaymehhhhsss told her to fuck of out the house so him and wonwon can Have father son bondIng time over The football and a cheeky football Acca On willy hills

Reactions: 7
I just think her whole cluttered kitchen looks fucking tacky

Reactions: 9
Picture Onslow turning up in Willy Hill’s wearing a T shirt with ‘Mrs Hinch Drove Me To It’

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the same (I think) it’s outrageous isn’t it? Btw - if it’s the same account I’m thinking of - watch her highlight about making the bed - it made me cry laughing

Reactions: 6
If she doesn't want the barmy army to know she pre records stuff she should just stop wearing bracelets ATV x

Reactions: 20
*advertises Ariel pods*

Always keep out of reach of children.

Oh yeah, like you did?

It's common sense you pillock.
I can't believe she had to be told by us that what she was doing was dangerous.

Reactions: 19
This is absolutely spot on. This is what I have been thinking in my head but couldn’t have written it so eloquently. I hate what Instagram has become. A place to manipulate and peddle your wares.

So, I listened to the voice notes. I’ve been sleeping on my thoughts - if she’s so petrified, why was she having BBQ’s with more than ten people?! why did she go to the ‘dentist’ ? And how is she able to go and get her hair done?! Wonders never cease. And her sheep just fall for it every time!! She has to be positive and upbeat for them - biggest load of bull ever!! Oh and people with opinions aren’t trolls Soph - you said it yourself! None of us on here have ever said those supposed ‘death’ threats. So I’m confused as to why you feel like we are trolls??? I mean, you keep deleting comments and blocking people when they have a differing opinion to you on something and that’s not nice is it? I don’t follow her anymore so haven’t seen any of the recent stories. Thank god for these threads to keep me up to date!

Reactions: 15
Waaaahahhaa imagine her in a grey burger van. Who the bloody hell would be attracted to a grey burger van. Imagine that birds nest with a hair net on can picture the greasy spoon stories now
She will be singing her burger song and trying to get a deal again with Burger King. Divvy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.