Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m going to sound soooo old (only 47 #bekond) but I’m actually sad with a lot of today’s younger sheeple. My daughters grew up before the internet was a thing, wasn’t until they got to double digits when I really took off. AOL messenger etc lol. But they always read, varying books. My youngest still reads a lot now which I’m so pleased about. My house resembles a library, we had to buy more bookshelves recently. From Terry Pratchett to the Outlander series to auto biographies of Harry Patch (ww1 veteran) and Alan Turing. I could go on. But today it seems to be influenzas who do duck all and TOWIE fannies and love island do nothings. You shape your opinions and world views by reading and reading history too. I’m getting all serious On tattle but I am worried where we’re going here? Nobody will want to be an engineer or doctor or plumber or pilot. They’ll all want to go on a stupid reality show, get their bodies out and then advertise shite on tv and join insta and flog a mop 🤦‍♀️ Andy Warhol said ‘in the future everyone is famous for 15mins’. How right he was and what a mess

This is so true. Mine all have kids of their own now and it’s just me and my partner. I long for laughter and petty squabbles and hairspray fog again. Crap all round my sink and packed lunch rushes. Blink and it’s gone
If I could like this more than once, I would! ❤ It’s so very true and very tragic. All these influencers are just teaching younger generations that you don’t have to get a job and work hard anymore. Sell your soul for a sponge or fake eyelashes and off you go, money made.

I don’t have kids at the moment and while I want them, I an petrified of bringing them into this god awful, fame hungry world.

Speaking of chefs.. I just saw a book of recipes a tv chef has released in partnership with the Trussell Trust with all profits going to UK food banks.

Of all the ‘meaningful partnerships‘ she has had over a number of months or years, why is none of them ever a charity? She never does anything tangibly good for people. Chucking the odd tin of dog food in a collection at Tesco or sharing a justgiving every now and then isn’t good enough? When times are going to be so difficult for people as we recover from COVID and the economic downturn.

She probably knows any legitimate mental health/trolling/bullying charities wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, but there must be someone out there that she could actually help, with the following she does have.
She had a brief affair with a dogs rescue center....can’t remember which one. Where she filmed herself donating stuff and going to visit the dogs.

Clearly, they didn’t support the Zophlora Fund enough so she fucked that one off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Feel sorry for that poor baby! Has to eat piece by piece of that monstrosity with his bleeping hands!!

Reactions: 19
She’s not anxiety riddled, the mental health card is wearing thin.
It’s all an act to rake ££££ it in.

(penguin where’s my book deal?????)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can’t believe it. Just been on her stories from yesterday and she’s got a book of shite. Again, rolling it in. It’s not bleeping right is it? This thread title sums her up perfect

Reactions: 13
More pre-recorded tit
She laid her outfit for today was a black nyc jumper
Her making rons lunch she is in the jumper she had on yesterday
Why does she do it?
It’s just so weird
Haha good spot!! It’s probably because someone wrote on here yesterday they call RRRRRRonnnnie having pasta for lunch so she’s had to use it for today instead!! What a life!!

Reactions: 6
Wait for the 50p sale tho 😂
Then use it as toilet paper as that’s all her words are worth 😂😂😂😂

She’s not anxiety riddled, the mental health card is wearing thin.
It’s all an act to rake ££££ it in.

(penguin where’s my book deal?????)
If her anxiety and mental health was that bad she wouldn’t open up her life on insta..... shes an insult to people who do have mental health issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Too the lady that said she’s let fortnite entertain her child through lockdown - it won’t let me quote you . But Christ so have I 😂, not even sorry . No one has really homeschooled as much as they’ve posted on Facebook & want everyone to believe they have . He’s done a bit , he’s bright , he’s played out aswell but sod sitting arguing over school work every day . He likes fortnite & talks to all his friends on there so feels less isolated 😁

Why does she never just make Ronnie a Cheese butty ??? Cheese butty & quavers kid might be more happy 😆
Same here all about building houses online but now have a fully fledged nine-year-old architect it’s all a learning curve LOL
Ronnielonglegs is going to wonder what Basic food is at school when he starts getting school dinners lol

Reactions: 7
Why does every lunch post have to include her writing “we love you Ron” owords to that effect? I can’t be arsed to get screen grabs but she does it every day!
We get it love! You have a child. You love your child. Well done! Want a bleeping medal? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Has anyone considered writing to Penguin books asking for them to make sure she addresses certain things or to ask why such a amazing UK book company is supporting a monster like her?! I'm really considering doing it but I fear if it is only me I will get some passive aggressive reply from them and I don't think my anxiety at the moment can handle that. Has anyone written to them about all this?

Reactions: 13
For anyone wondering exactly why shes brought out this book let me tell you. Remember that kid that would bully you then run and say you did it? And everyone would be like ahh they would never do something like that. This is exactly that. She lies and manipulates her sheep and plays the victim. The books a sell out and all because shes been exposed but now needs to write a book for everyone to feel sorry for her while she laughs all the way to the bank with your money 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When she says we love you so much to Ronnie you know she’s referring to her and her crazy hinchers and not her and Jamie which is just so pathetic I can’t even deal with it 🥱

Reactions: 12
Sure but their actual ability to do so will be limited so they will still be using their hands for much of it
I agree he won’t be a culinary wonder but he should be exposed to eating utensils every meal. He should be copying her. She should be showing my turn, your turn etc. I hate the mumsnet chat it pisses me off. But that’s the kind of thing she needs to be doing. If she is doing it and not showing it, then she’s harming her younger mum audience who literally worship her and do what she does.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 171014
Not sure if previously been posted, I left tattle on page 5 and came back to pags 48 and the thread has now closed, sorry if this has already been posted 😂
Seems like a few people are opening their eyes, it’s on Sophs post on the we live mrs hinch, I can bet those comments will be removed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.