Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Although my bank balance begs to differ, if I'm asked for v bucks one more time🤯🤯

To keep it on hinch I cant believe this memoir crap, but will be interesting too see what's in it and cross reference with her first book to spot any fibs. And £17 odd aswell fml😭
V bucks are a great bargaining tool though 😂. Just do those chuffing spellings & you can have them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah of course cucumber had to make a feature...

Spaghetti and bleeping cucumber??? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Didn’t someone just mention about Rons lack of pincer grasp the other day? She’s miraculously recorded him snatching pieces of spaghetti with his fingers instead of full palm. Shock

• Haha
Reactions: 31
66D8C05B-6BBB-4679-A999-346FF3A89955.png

We knew she was a thick slag but didn’t realise how thick, it seems that she can’t even bleeping READ!!! It’s a ro-ro-ro- rorary grater ? ro ta ree grater?
c c cat Got your t t tongue
Sssssssnakey ssssoph?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know I’m going to sound soooo old (only 47 #bekond) but I’m actually sad with a lot of today’s younger sheeple. My daughters grew up before the internet was a thing, wasn’t until they got to double digits when I really took off. AOL messenger etc lol. But they always read, varying books. My youngest still reads a lot now which I’m so pleased about. My house resembles a library, we had to buy more bookshelves recently. From Terry Pratchett to the Outlander series to auto biographies of Harry Patch (ww1 veteran) and Alan Turing. I could go on. But today it seems to be influenzas who do duck all and TOWIE fannies and love island do nothings. You shape your opinions and world views by reading and reading history too. I’m getting all serious On tattle but I am worried where we’re going here? Nobody will want to be an engineer or doctor or plumber or pilot. They’ll all want to go on a stupid reality show, get their bodies out and then advertise shite on tv and join insta and flog a mop 🤦‍♀️ Andy Warhol said ‘in the future everyone is famous for 15mins’. How right he was and what a mess

Zoph whilst you are being all ‘ard remover who is watching your every move and copying, because be assured, if he copies you , he will probably be a massive bully at school.View attachment 171030
This is so true. Mine all have kids of their own now and it’s just me and my partner. I long for laughter and petty squabbles and hairspray fog again. Crap all round my sink and packed lunch rushes. Blink and it’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I’ll buy her books.... when they are in Poundland (selling for a quid) cos sooner or later they will end up there! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Speaking of chefs.. I just saw a book of recipes a tv chef has released in partnership with the Trussell Trust with all profits going to UK food banks.

Of all the ‘meaningful partnerships‘ she has had over a number of months or years, why is none of them ever a charity? She never does anything tangibly good for people. Chucking the odd tin of dog food in a collection at Tesco or sharing a justgiving every now and then isn’t good enough? When times are going to be so difficult for people as we recover from COVID and the economic downturn.

She probably knows any legitimate mental health/trolling/bullying charities wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole, but there must be someone out there that she could actually help, with the following she does have.

Reactions: 34
So she’s addressed smaller portions 👌🏼No fuckin yogurt next to his lunch 👌🏼

Where is his cutlery soph? He cannot be taught to eat (whatever the bleeping bejesus that was) with his hands
6ED93948-0FA6-4C90-87F5-2007B4B5DC92.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Her fav time is lunchtime watching him picking up his food to eat ermmm what abiut dinner time or is that the time where his fed mashed up packets of baby food with a spoon and making sure there’s not a splash all over her free walls and flooring 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mrs Hinch the chef - 'I'm just going to make some tomatoey pasta stuff with my ro-ro-rotary grater'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s addressed smaller portions 👌🏼No fuckin yogurt next to his lunch 👌🏼

Where is his cutlery soph? He cannot be taught to eat (whatever the bleeping bejesus that was) with his handsView attachment 171048
Cucumber is still the only ‘side’ she knows, not that I think spaghetti needs and accompaniment but hey I’m not a chef 👩🏻‍🍳

Still no sippy cup with water but then again he drinks those Heinz fruit juices doesn’t he? With 3% actual fruit in them.

Reactions: 23
More pre-recorded tit
She laid her outfit for today was a black nyc jumper
Her making rons lunch she is in the jumper she had on yesterday
Why does she do it?
It’s just so weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Thing is as I see it that if your going to put your life on Instagram for the whole world to see then there is going to be some people that love you and some that dislike you. If you can’t handle the people that dislike you close your account... it’s called LIFE not everyone is going to think you smell of roses! I can’t stand people that moan about others having a different opinion to there’s.... the way she goes on sometimes you think she’s been attatchked, stalked, threaten.... if that was the case she’d have CCTV around her house and she’d upload photos of her bleeping solar lights Each night from screen images. There’s people out there who have been stalked, abused and attacked and don’t published memoirs or go on about trolls each day... they speak up about it, try and help others where as she doesn’t she just refer la to them as “those trolls”... so Soph cos you love to read here... just because we pick at most things you do, hate your twig creations and are constantly going on about Rons taking his nap time sleep in a Moses basket it’s not that we are attacking you it’s called stating an opinion, freedom of speech and all that....

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Make a whole meal with a grater ay zoph.
Who knew. Tomatoes in one end and a whole pasta dish out the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah sod it Ronnie I'm in too much of a good mood and interested in myself today you can have a pouch and I'll treat my followers to another pre recorded lunch time

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.