Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical/suspicious but I think the garden team have been fired. Breach of contract maybe. Unless we now have a flurry of garden activity 😉.
See I have been thinking about this, why wasn't the Gardner allowed to have the photo up it is his hard work after all, why shouldnt he be allowed to advertise his work!? Is it because it is hunchs garden and therefore she has permission? I know in the caption he put for a client in Maldon and it was very obvious who the client was but still think it was professional how he wrote it, not bigging up hunch if that makes sense? I'd be pretty miffed if I was the gardner.

Reactions: 46
Now I’M Kate to the party 🙂 but when she was showing her Tesco food ‘haul’ showing those veg in Charlie Bighams (except she calls them Charlie Bingham) empty trays and asking if anyone eats those meals. Well, at a
most 8 quid for a serves two ready meal lasagne, not exactly affordable are they, especially for the sheeple who appear to spend a large part of their food budget on Zoflora. Cue the sheeple flocking to Waitrose to buy them just so they can put their potatoes in the empties. 🙄
Annnnd, the broccoli and cauliflower is the precut / prepackaged stuff (although the rest probably wasn't bought loose either), but why bother unwrapping and decanting it into those tubs? Too much time on her hands

Reactions: 18
Guyyyyyyzzzzz bear with me here because I'm a newbie and still learning, and I have missed gardengate but get the gist of what's what, so if todays story is 'real time' and not pre-recorded when she opened her bathroom window the garden looks f'ing immaculate. Am I missing something?

And also, why the f*** does she need to go onto the Zoflora website to get ideas on what and how to clean. You'd think she'd be a pro by now. Never in my life has someone pissed me off as much as she does online. I need to get out more lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's so obvious that her deals are drying up. I highly doubt she's been asked to do any of the things she's shown. Just for begs.

I've noticed a lot more instagrammers promoting P&G products that aren't cleaning accounts. I guess they're trying to appeal to a wider audience. "Times they are a changing..." 😊

Reactions: 29
I can’t stand her calling him “Ron”. Sorry but it just sounds like a man’s name and he’s a baby! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Admin is doing a poll to ask if there should be a quick roundup of the last one when the new thread is created

So I have done one here for any newbies or just for people catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from hinchers so tattle are using them

Among others, a few words, etc we use, there are more

Vesty = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests
Ma Barker = Zophs mum
Lardsome = Henry
ATV = all the vest, Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB

She wore spandex knickers for 10 hours under her PJs then complained they were tight, she is a size 8 ffs.
Went on a shopping haul to Tesc@s and is begging to get noticed as she is now following them.
Trolls came and went.
No mention of the garden makeover since it was leaked and the progress reveal hastily shown.
She is still spying for content.
RonRon still on slop lunches.
Ok still publishing paid for shite articles.
Not seen lardsomes penis for a while
Suspicion of other pre-recorded and recycled stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Annnnd, the broccoli and cauliflower is the precut / prepackaged stuff (although the rest probably wasn't bought loose either), but why bother unwrapping and decanting it into those tubs? Too much time on her hands
She is trying to avoid the backlash of the plastic brigade

Reactions: 14
So she stores her veg in old readymeal containers? What happened to her veg storage rack? Why not store it on there Mate?

Poor old Gardiner is being ghosted now. Punishment for not realising that he wasnt allowed to post a pic of his hard work because it didn't suit Sophie's timeline.
You'd think she would sort herself out and stop being such a nasty spoilt cow.

Shes probably dying to show it all off but sheer spite is stopping her because she wont want the Gardiner to get business because of his wrong doing

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Not sure why shes still trying to convince the world that ronnie is using a spoon and can feed himself, shes shoved it on his plate in her latest story meanwhile hes shoving the food in with the palm of his hands. Odd.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else feel she has to post up every time they go out somewhere like she has something to prove? ‘Look i do take tufymanz out’ it’s just so obvious that’s what she’s doing. She probably propped him in the pram in the drive then took him back into the house, sorry no trip out for you.
And the same with the time stamp and date to try get one over on us again!
Never did she do it untill all this pre-recorded garden gate happen

Reactions: 16
🤷‍♀️ What on earth could she possibly need now from Poundland? Oh I know! She needs a great big box full of tat and tripe to film herself unpacking and put on her stories to keep her engagement up! Silly me!
She reminds me of those kids you see opening toys on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beans, broccoli and cauliflower in one meal and she can't understand the explosions 💩 his poor guts must be aching after!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've weaned and raised 3 kids. Not once did I give a 1 year old with no teeth to properly chew with, a rasher of bacon. Maybe chopped up in a pasta dish but even then that stuff is so salty! Seems like a choking hazard.

Reactions: 44
She reminds me of those kids you see opening toys on YouTube
Theres this youtube account called Ryan? And my nephew loves it. It is literally a kid opening his toys. My nephew screams and jumps up and down when he watches it with excitement. I imagine that is what Hinchers do when she does a 'food haul' or 'shopping haul' 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
See I have been thinking about this, why wasn't the Gardner allowed to have the photo up it is his hard work after all, why shouldnt he be allowed to advertise his work!? Is it because it is hunchs garden and therefore she has permission? I know in the caption he put for a client in Maldon and it was very obvious who the client was but still think it was professional how he wrote it, not bigging up hunch if that makes sense? I'd be pretty miffed if I was the gardner.
A bit like the dentist had to put out a disclaimer that none of his pictures were Mrs hinch' case despite the mouth and teeth matching hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ shes a control freak for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Think she should just admit that he only ate the broccoli and cauliflower there. Nothing wrong with that! But admit it!

Reactions: 16
It been a little while since I weaned my girls and maybe things have changed some what in that time but I can’t ever remember giving them bacon rashers at 1. Aside from the choking hazard, the salt content alone is too much.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.