Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had yesterday off but don’t feel I missed much 😆 sorry I didn’t announce it guyssss and let you all know I hope that makes sense hope your all ok all the best.

When she popped out with Ronnie dressed like it’s a hot summers day I asked my mate Alexa for Maldon weather forecast and she said it was likely to rain 😂 I’m hoping it’s pre recorded coz he will freeze his toes off

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The entire zoflora section I was just trying to see out the window to see the garden. All I could see was the sunshine. Weather report for Maldon? Grey and drizzly where I am. I still believe it was a pre record.

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute joke of a woman who loves her dog more than her own son.

Also, i hate it when people come on here and ask what the update is/whats been going on. Youre just going to have to read through the threads like the rest of us do I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Also, i hate it when people come on here and ask what the update is/whats been going on. Youre just going to have to read through the threads like the rest of us do I'm afraid.
Some people don't have the time and some people are happy to fill others in with a quick round up I'm sure 😊

Reactions: 87
Call me cynical/suspicious but I think the garden team have been fired. Breach of contract maybe. Unless we now have a flurry of garden activity 😉.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did she clean her windows with diluted Zoflora?? I thought it was a disinfectant so unless they’re planning on licking the windows then what’s the point? I would have thought...I don’t know.... maybe a glass cleaner might have been better? But hey! What do I know? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Did she clean her windows with diluted Zoflora?? I thought it was a disinfectant so unless they’re planning on licking the windows then what’s the point? I would have thought...I don’t know.... maybe a glass cleaner might have been better? But hey! What do I know? 🤷‍♀️
My 5 year old occasionally licks a window but I've never thought about putting Zoflora on them🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Call me cynical/suspicious but I think the garden team have been fired. Breach of contract maybe. Unless we now have a flurry of garden activity 😉.
Think this is quite possible as she's not mentioned anything more about the garden, not about what to plant in there or her greenhouse

Reactions: 9
Now I’M Kate to the party 🙂 but when she was showing her Tesco food ‘haul’ showing those veg in Charlie Bighams (except she calls them Charlie Bingham) empty trays and asking if anyone eats those meals. Well, at a
most 8 quid for a serves two ready meal lasagne, not exactly affordable are they, especially for the sheeple who appear to spend a large part of their food budget on Zoflora. Cue the sheeple flocking to Waitrose to buy them just so they can put their potatoes in the empties. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Guilty! Apologies. Will you accept this #gifted #personalised minky by form of apology?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hope that wasn’t to my comment about having the day off I have zero interest in catching up 😆 probably a tit meal and pretend cleaning 😂

Wonder how long we’re gonna be kept out the garden!!! I bet she’s livid she had all that pre recorded garden content lined up like it wasn’t happening and mr gardener ruined it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine that she loves the dog more than the kid because the dog can’t grow up and leave her when he realises what she’s like.

Reactions: 19
Now I’M Kate to the party 🙂 but when she was showing her Tesco food ‘haul’ showing those veg in Charlie Bighams (except she calls them Charlie Bingham) empty trays and asking if anyone eats those meals. Well, at a
most 8 quid for a serves two ready meal lasagne, not exactly affordable are they, especially for the sheeple who appear to spend a large part of their food budget on Zoflora. Cue the sheeple flocking to Waitrose to buy them just so they can put their potatoes in the empties. 🙄
Might just be me, but what's wrong with leaving the fruit and veg in the packaging it was bought in? Unless you go to a zero waste shop, which she obviously doesn't because its a tesco 'haul'

Reactions: 25
Tbh I wanna know why she has to show a “food haul” it’s not a haul is it babes it’s just food shopping. This really gets on my tits. Bamboo plates send me over the edge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had yesterday off but don’t feel I missed much 😆 sorry I didn’t announce it guyssss and let you all know I hope that makes sense hope your all ok all the best.

When she popped out with Ronnie dressed like it’s a hot summers day I asked my mate Alexa for Maldon weather forecast and she said it was likely to rain 😂 I’m hoping it’s pre recorded coz he will freeze his toes off
If you didn’t announce you had a day off, did you even really have a day off?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At last someone has posted an honest review of the dishwasher tablets 😂
Spotted this earlier too 😂 clearly she doesn’t advertise for P&G or she would have got the ‘replace the dirty dish with a clean new one before the BIG reveal’ memo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she only got a couple of florets of the broccoli and cauliflower, doesn’t she buy them whole? Such a waste

Reactions: 14
Totally agree!!!! I never understand why people use Zoflora as a cleaner! It’s a disinfectant!! My mum used to use it to disinfect when we threw up on the carpet 😂😂😂 as an adult I’ve never felt the need to disinfect a window!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.