Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16BC4D39-4913-45A9-9254-F06C57BEA638.jpeg Had to laugh when I saw this. In the charity shops already! Also thought it was funny that the girl is telling Mrs Hinch where she got it!! Sophie won’t be happy at that as she won’t get the money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Now....these HINCHers are on a ‘We love Mrs HINCH’ page...they follow and gush over her....but still brag about the ‘Hunching’ they’ve been doing😂🤣 Ahhh bless....they wanna be part of the ‘in crowd’, part of the ‘HINCH Army’, but their brains still can’t comprehend what we call ‘cleaning’ and what their leader insists it’s called. It’s as bad as the stockpiling of cleaning tit that they don’t even know what they use it for and have to bloody ask 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

How long ago did Jamie change his account name?! Cos last time I looked that definitely wasn’t it 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m curious, too! She didn’t read my private messages or reply to them, so god knows why I was unblocked

Must be a fake account, it’s still Hinchy2810
What?! So she’s unblocked not read the messages & then blocked you again? 🤨 That’s so weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah, I should have looked for the other name before posting the pic! I just see someone had tagged her & him in a pic & that was the tagged account.

Reactions: 3
What?! So she’s unblocked not read the messages & then blocked you again? 🤨 That’s so weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah, I should have looked for the other name before posting the pic! I just see someone had tagged her & him in a pic & that was the tagged account.
Yeah, I was really confused when I realised I could view her account again. Luckily I still have a second insta to lurk on 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get a fright the way Henry Snatched the Chicken thing out of her hand
She knew he was going to be unpredictable with it coz she was trying to tell him to take it easily and then SNAP. I know the dog is clearly loved and I have never said or thought anything different but I would be afraid he would get jealous and snap at the baby 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else get a fright the way Henry Snatched the Chicken thing out of her hand
She knew he was going to be unpredictable with it coz she was trying to tell him to take it easily and then SNAP. I know the dog is clearly loved and I have never said or thought anything different but I would be afraid he would get jealous and snap at the baby 😢

She was teasing him making him wait, obviously knowing he loves them.

Comparing biting a treat he knows is for him to biting a baby are 2 very different things. Dogs getting jealous is a terrible myth and why so many end up in shelters. Them snapping at children & babies is usually because they already have a violent streak or a child has pulled its hair, tail or something.

Reactions: 19
She was teasing him making him wait, obviously knowing he loves them.

Comparing biting a treat he knows is for him to biting a baby are 2 very different things. Dogs getting jealous is a terrible myth and why so many end up in shelters. Them snapping at children & babies is usually because they already have a violent streak or a child has pulled its hair, tail or something.
And a toddler who manages to get hold of one of these things would also be seen as teasing to the Dog. Because trust me a toddler who has something does not want to give it back! My youngest niece is only 9 months old and she gets a hold of something you are not taking it without a fight and deafening screams.
That's presuming of course that baby Hinch makes it to toddler hood without poisoning himself in one of her many, down low cleaning cupboards that are full of chemicals including Zoflora which hasn't even got a safety cap! Can you honestly see her with safety locks on her cupboards.
Also I'd like to point out that dogs do get jealous.
My cousin had to get his beloved 7 year old boxer put down because it charged and went for his 3 year old.
Everyone was in the living room at the time. Him his wife his mother and child. He was cuddling and tickiling playng with his daughter. She got off the chair and went to play with her toys. The dog darted across the room teeth bared growling and pounced on her and thankfully my cousin jumped in time to grab her away but the dog continued to bark and jump up snapping at the child in my cousins arms.. The dog was very much loved and treated like a family member. Had it since a puppy. No vicious streak. The Vet said it was likely the dog just got jealous of them playing and wanted to assert dominance. The whole family was gutted when he was put to sleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m curious, too! She didn’t read my private messages or reply to them, so god knows why I was unblocked

Must be a fake account, it’s still Hinchy2810
If she has a business account, then she could read a message without you seeing that it's been read.

Reactions: 6
It's why dogs shouldn't be treated as family members. That's why they shouldn't have their own room and human bed and be spoken to like babies. Dogs don't have the same mentality as humans so shouldn't be treated that way. They're pack animals and need a leader. They shouldn't be treated as children. The best way to show a dog you love it is by walking it, feeding it properly and giving it plenty of play time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She knew he was going to be unpredictable with it coz she was trying to tell him to take it easily and then SNAP. I know the dog is clearly loved and I have never said or thought anything different but I would be afraid he would get jealous and snap at the baby [emoji22]
Yes! It was very bad IMO. My dog has been taught NOT to snatch food. Imagine that was a toddler with a biscuit or something?

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs just who do they think they are ?!
hinch and her army 🙄🤬
If someone was to say that to me, I think i would piss myself laughing at them and say and what? I’m part of Mrs hinch’s Army bloody hell who’s that gonna scare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.