Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked about somewhere else to buy it on a Facebook group, because she didn't want to buy from eBay🙄 That pic is from a highlight on the @clean_honest_living page on insta.
Does anyone know what this ATB page is? I've seen quite a few posts of her commenting on there? See she even stole her "saying" head she is!

Reactions: 2
With his sales background, there's a good chance he's behind a lot of this, after all, the whole Hinch brand uses his name, but I reckon it's gone to her head more than his. He's Franken-Hinch.

Prostitute and pimp comes to mind 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do Hinch and Rebecca comment on ‘celebs’ pictures like this as if they’re bezzies?

A521D1F6-14F5-49FA-9FAB-2CB20D72CEF0.jpeg
[

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How are you going to just brush past the very serious points that the person made?! What the fuuuuuuck
She brushes all sorts under the carpet. I once messaged her about addressing how dangerous lenor mix is and how flammable it is - she quietly stopped doing it but happily lets her ‘hinchers’ Continue

Reactions: 17
I've just woken up and caught up on MH stories for the day. I decided to make a list of the products she advertised by talking about them in her stories. Prices for the cleaning products are sort of estimates as I googled them from different UK supermarkets (I'm not local, so I don't know what would be considered a fair price for them). I don't have a pound symbol on my computer either. Here it is.

Febreze spring awakening 3 pounds
Dettol spray 3 pounds
Minky Kermit 3.69
Harpic toilet cleaner 1.75
Zoflora 2.00
Cif wipes 3.00
#gifted wall heart 52.50 (listed on website as ‘as seen in mrs hinch home’)
AMA floor fragrance 10.00 #gifted
Plastic trellis 19.99
Outdoor umbrella 69.99
Astonish germ cleaner 5.00
AMA wax melts 5.00
Book 8.00
Patio set ???
Bin powder neutradol 4.99

I couldn't get the patio set price because the swipe up didn't work. But seriously, that's a lot of $$$ worth of adverts. Her entire day's worth of stories consisted of nothing but ads and some bizarre cackling.

She was pretty light on her use of the cleaning products today, compared to other days. I can see how easy it would be to get sucked in to picking up a toilet cleaner cuz it's one of the cheaper products, then a zoflora, etc etc. Before you know it, there's 20 pounds dropped on cleaning products. Hahahaha, better post a photo and hope I get some praise from the Hinch Army commander.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Maybe me calling her a bleep was a step too far. But upon a recent admission to hospital, a girl on my unit required extensive treatment due to chemical burns from Zoflora. I can’t sit back and watch any longer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It was me who sent that message! The abuse I’m currently getting is hilarious. I can’t sit back and watch anymore.
How is it she can reply to the messages that aren't nice to her, and acknowledge all the people asking where she bought things from, but can't acknowledge the messages from people saying how much they love her etc etc?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate that she’s shared it, such a beggy thing to do.
She’s Lined it up so when she wakes up she has loads of gushing mail from her army
She makes me sick!

And tbh that message she got was not even bad. It’s all true
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How are you going to just brush past the very serious points that the person made?! What the fuuuuuuck
I'm actually pretty speechless at what she's posted there.
It's so sneaky & underhanded. She's publicly outing someone who has a LOT of valid points; she's doing what all master manipulators and narcissists do when they hide in plain sight - how can she be like that if she's willing to post about it?! She's pathetically looking for sympathy and she's also unleashing the army by naming the person who dm'd her. She knows they'll be out for blood.
How can she ask how that person sleeps at night?!!
I'm just lying in bed shaking my head - she makes me so bleeping mad!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.