Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either. I'd look elsewhere. She has no idea imo of what it's like for alot of us. It's not so easy for some, myself included to spend so frivolously. Bet she's never had to dread the postman coming with bills?
Did anyone notice she asked Jamie how much it cost? He didn’t know either. So obviously it was gifted for free even though she claims she ‘bought’ it. Dropped herself in it there! 🙄🙄🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mrs Binch liked the comments of them talking about her 🤣 she loves the exposure
Mrs Binch replied to their comments to apologise and say that it was a funny parody account and not a copy and she deleted the bloody comment!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice she asked Jamie how much it cost? He didn’t know either. So obviously it was gifted for free even though she claims she ‘bought’ it. Dropped herself in it there! 🙄🙄🙈🙈
Yeah! I do think a lot of the time when she’s out shopping she doesn’t even need to look at the price of stuff because her bank balance is rising on the daily. Talk about how the other half live eh? Must be nice having that luxury especially when you know the money is coming from followers you’ve managed to con and brainwash

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she been buying fake outdoor plants? Seen loads of wannabes asking in their stories where they can buy some because they always kill real ones 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t understand when I read, something in the beginning, when she was asking about garden furniture but didn’t want from eBay, what was that about? Can anybody remember?
she posted a screenshot of thefurniture and said anyone know where I can get this not from ebay.
Has she been buying fake outdoor plants? Seen loads of wannabes asking in their stories where they can buy some because they always kill real ones 🙄
yes hanging baskets and now trellis with plastic leaves 😂🤣 Her birds will love it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 Fancy crying ffs like.
When I was little I convinced myself I would marry Jordan Knight from New Kids On The Block. I had poster floor to ceiling and was mad about him. Recently I tagged my best friend in a NKOTB post on Facebook. I got a notification. It said Jordan Knight liked your post. My belly hit the floor!! I went all hot and panicked.. clicked on the name and it took me to some random😂😂
Did I cry? No.
Theyre worse than fanatical teenage groupies ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Screen capped this last night on my phone. Zoflora on artificial grass? Oh my days, my head hurts reading the comments. It’s like the blind leading the blind.

I actually read a post on Facebook today where an actual company selling artificial grass was recommending doing this if your artificial grass is smelling of animal urine. Those poor animals 😱 I can’t believe people are so careless!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She asked about somewhere else to buy it on a Facebook group, because she didn't want to buy from eBay🙄 That pic is from a highlight on the @clean_honest_living page on insta.
Thanks,, I might be thick ,, but why didn’t she want from eBay??

I think she just loves to put emphasis on “I bought” I paid”
Repeats it over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks,, I might be thick ,, but why didn’t she want from eBay??
Probably because you can't trust ebay to be the cheapest price or the best quality and you don't know where your money's going with those dodgy swipe ups 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice how her paid collab must have finished with Morrisons, only to be replaced with Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh, I hope she doesn’t buy the book!! I’ve been trying to give her subtle hints about Hinch & she knows Hinch also blocked me... So I’m thinking she is one that just doesn’t care 😔
She sounds to me like she is already sucked into the cult.

• Sad
Found this comment on MH’s newest post (the 2nd comment down). I actually find it really sad that this poor woman won’t ever get a reply
God poor woman. I'd let them all come to be fair, no tickets needed in the first place.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.