Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
Well the jokes on her, because Zoflora contains ethanol, which when mixed with bleach produces Trichloromethane, aka chloroform. bleeping twit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
At this point she's probably so used to artificial floral scents that she wouldn't even know what an actual flower smells like if it smacked her in the face.

Also, she wouldn't be able to spray ZOFLORA all over the real thing!! Got to make those plastic things smell amazing!! 😑
True. I think she's actually bone bleeping idol..her" cleanings" a joke and I can't imagaine her wanting to take care of real flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
sitting here actually worrying that people are going to now want a hinch garden. Those who dont have 700 in the bank for furniture may now resort to a catalogue.....The Hinch army are so dragged in by it all, it's like compulsion :(

Plastic plants are no good for a garden, birds and wildlife need real stuff!

I really hope people see through this all very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also trying to explain away the old Facebook post of her asking where to buy it as she didn’t want to buy off eBay. Yeah, right.

And a 2 minute google search finds it £30 cheaper at wayfair.com
I didn’t understand when I read, something in the beginning, when she was asking about garden furniture but didn’t want from eBay, what was that about? Can anybody remember?

I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages 🤔
Also the big fat “bigging her up” ones, the bigger the better and then you get a shout out and a repost! 🤮

Reactions: 7
Talking on the fb group about hoovering in the middle of the night. Elizabeth Bennett laying down the burns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
alright. Own up! Who was it that did this? 😂

The comments also mention Mrs binch too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Whilst in the park today, 2 young girls walked past and one of them said ‘my minky order has come today’ the world has gone barking mad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
alright. Own up! Who was it that did this? 😂

The comments also mention Mrs binch too!
"why not make an honest cleaning account... instead of trying to be like someone else" from the comments. But is that not what most of them are doing? Copying her??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A day or so ago when she was using her Shark handheld she mentioned she was lucky enough to be given it. I swear she has never mentioned that before. I will admit I tend to tune out when she is talking and only watch her stories for Henry content, so I may have missed it. Needless to say there was no #gifted to give me a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Went to my local B and M today. Last time I was there there were cleaning items on an end shelf with a cardboard Mrs hinchs favourites or some such. Today the sign was gone 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really hope you're right because if this is genuine it's one of the saddest things connected to the hinch madness that I've seen: a child so desperate for his mums attention or to remain "loved" that he would need to win her over by joining in with her obsession. This reminded me so much of a personal situation (not hinch related) that it brought me to tears. So I really hope you're right
It just looks staged and obviously to these idiots a ‘mini hincher’ sounds cute and would create comments like ‘awwww, what a cutie’ and ‘that’s so sweet’. It just cries attention and desperation! Kids are more interested in slime, unicorns and fortnite not sodding cleaning cloths 🙄😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A day or so ago when she was using her Shark handheld she mentioned she was lucky enough to be given it. I swear she has never mentioned that before. I will admit I tend to tune out when she is talking and only watch her stories for Henry content, so I may have missed it. Needless to say there was no #gifted to give me a clue
She’s never mentioned it before. I was surprised by that.

Reactions: 8
😂 Fancy crying ffs like.
The comments on this thread are hilarious! All the brainwashed are saying ‘they must have a dull life to do something like that’ errrrr no bebs..... YOU are the ones with dull lives basically stalking Mrs Hinch and buying her bullshit!

Best of it is aswell - people have started tagging the actual Hinch begging for her to follow the woman because of this fake profile getting her hopes up 😂 nothing like a good pity follow from Soph!

A77BB4A8-55C8-44C5-882C-DCFC9D98884B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Went to my local B and M today. Last time I was there there were cleaning items on an end shelf with a cardboard Mrs hinchs favourites or some such. Today the sign was gone 😍
I went into B&M today too. No hinchers, no signs with MH, absolute bliss. Found the astonish oven cleaner recommended by another tattle user and a mini dustpan and brush and left without incident. Success! Husband stole my mini dustpan and brush because apparently it looks really good hanging on his new garage storage system. Maybe I should keep an eye on him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn’t understand when I read, something in the beginning, when she was asking about garden furniture but didn’t want from eBay, what was that about? Can anybody remember?
She asked about somewhere else to buy it on a Facebook group, because she didn't want to buy from eBay🙄 That pic is from a highlight on the @clean_honest_living page on insta.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.