Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the "Hinchers" realise the pool doesnt come with the garden set in her latest swipe up 😝😉 #Salesprop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also trying to explain away the old Facebook post of her asking where to buy it as she didn’t want to buy off eBay. Yeah, right.

And a 2 minute google search finds it £30 cheaper at wayfair.com

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but in only in your dreams did lots of people ask for a swipe up to the patio set Soph.
Just another way to sneak another swipe up in.
Gotta pay for the fake garden buys today and the new parasol eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but in only in your dreams did lots of people ask for a swipe up to the patio set Soph.
Just another way to sneak another swipe up in.
Gotta pay for the fake garden buys today and the new parasol eh?
I mean are people not capable of finding these things? Do they have to copy every minutiea of her life? She's insulting her flock by insinuating they want to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive had 2 friends buy her book and one keeps posting stuff on facebook about Zoflo down her sink and how she got the new fragrance summer breeze! I thought they had more common sense 🙄
Oh gosh, I hope she doesn’t buy the book!! I’ve been trying to give her subtle hints about Hinch & she knows Hinch also blocked me... So I’m thinking she is one that just doesn’t care 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The #Tattletroops are out in force on the Hinch army cleaning tips FB page I see, guessing not many people put flowers on their cooker after all!!

• Haha
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
No one will laugh at you and thank you for coming on here and speaking about your life. It's hard when you think you're the only one and cant say anything because of her army. Welcome to tattle where you can let your thoughts rattle 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages 🤔
Should we mass spam her asking where she got something that she's never shilled before?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sophie if ur reading this can u please start lifting ur feet when u walk? At first I thought it was just when u were wearing slippers in the house but I could hear u dragging ur feet at the garden centre and it was really annoying! ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve sent a few to her as well, no reply and she hasn’t read them either. I sent one when she had 3k followers and nothin back then either 😂😂. Unless your really up her arse telling her how much you love her she’s not interested obviously

• Haha
I’ve heard loads of rumours about them, some ridiculous and some believable.
One was that he was married before and had an affair with her, hence why she had to leave her job and so on. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s not relevant but we all love a bit of Goss

Disclaimer for future court case: I’m not saying this is true, I’m saying it’s a non-far fetched rumour. End disclaimer.
Any more disclaimers?? I 💗 the goss!!

Reactions: 7
Sophie if ur reading this can u please start lifting ur feet when u walk? At first I thought it was just when u were wearing slippers in the house but I could hear u dragging ur feet at the garden centre and it was really annoying! ATB
😁 yup I’ll second that , pick ya feet up Soph! , show some class babe, atb.

• Haha
Don't you want to build a two story extension that's going to over look other people's gardens? Or does privacy only apply to Queen Hinch?
That is an insult on her neighbours, like she’s calling them nosey. She filmed her neighbours for god sake and put it on insta 😡

Reactions: 18
I been following MH with interest for some time now. I admit that in the beginning I found her amusing and she did get me to actually want to clean (not hinch) my house. She really seems to have lost the plot recently what with Gretel and all the screeching or is this the real person that she is no longer able to hide?

I'm not sure which one it is. Has she just lost the plot and crawled up her own arse or is this the real her? If this is really her, she is one evil bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
Glad you've found this forum but omg I am absolutely fizzing on your behalf! I feel like I need to do something about this - she's literally out of control and beyond reproach in the pursuit of making money. Fake ass witch. When will she ever stop? When someone sets fire to their house? When someone ends their life because they're in debt? When someone is seriously poisoned from doing something stupid with zoflora? When someone is hospitalised with severe OCD or other mental health issues brought on by the Hinch's greed and stupidity? She gets worse and worse every single day. I don't know how she can continue to upload those eBay swipe ups. I just couldn't do it knowing that some people had realised what I was actually doing. I've never known such greed. It twists my gut. Lurking Hinchers - please know that I am not jealous, I'm absolutely furious! Furious on your bloody behalf! I couldn't envy a woman who has sold her soul to the devil and has to dance to his tune umpteen times every single day.
I can only hope with all my heart that karma does exist.

Because she's a bleep!!!
I don't like that word but duck me she is the epitome of a bleep. She's a bleep in capital letters, bold, italics, underlined, neon lights and with cunting bloody bells on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So she's at the garden centre ( such a twit I unfollowed but still kneb now and then) she still with all the beautiful flowers/plants, buys plastic! Have a go with real ones, encourage bees or something! I'm sure you could atleast have a go.

She's just posted explaining her absence 😊
At this point she's probably so used to artificial floral scents that she wouldn't even know what an actual flower smells like if it smacked her in the face.

Also, she wouldn't be able to spray ZOFLORA all over the real thing!! Got to make those plastic things smell amazing!! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.