Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go on his stories at the bottom it should say story live click live? I just watched it x
Found it, thanks. What a bloke, well done to him and clean_honest_living πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
The saying 'how the mighty fall' has never been truer.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Found it, thanks. What a bloke, well done to him and clean_honest_living πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
The saying 'how the mighty fall' has never been truer.
I watched about 10 minutes of the live this morning couldn't stop nodding my head in agreement! πŸ˜‚ Yes clean honest living is amazing too! Loads of people are now coming out it's great!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
No, it’s there, just checked

He starts off by mentioning her in first minute, but I’m saving it for my run later,, it’s over an hour
He’s gonna do a future podcast with Clean honest living! πŸ‘Œ
Well done for getting in touch with him

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I watched about 10 minutes of the live this morning couldn't stop nodding my head in agreement! πŸ˜‚ Yes clean honest living is amazing too! Loads of people are now coming out it's great!
Same here, and I was finishing is sentences for him. I couldnt have agreed more! Looking forward to his next update

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a quick message to say a big shout out to clean honest living , thedisdad and who ever is on here who are against the hinch and the barmy army . Plus a big shout out to @Therealhousewifeofherts who had the balls to call hinch out on her insta . I know we've all had nasty messages sent but we've carried on. Thank you all for keeping this up and to the admins who set this page up. It's not easy when 2 million people are against you so WELL DONE EVERYONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just a quick message to say a big shout out to clean honest living , thedisdad and who ever is on here who are against the hinch and the barmy army . Plus a big shout out to @Therealhousewifeofherts who had the balls to call hinch out on her insta . I know we've all had nasty messages sent but we've carried on. Thank you all for keeping this up and to the admins who set this page up. It's not easy when 2 million people are against you so WELL DONE EVERYONE!
Definitely!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think we see much of Jamie now because she cares more about her fame & attention than her health & unborn child. Or maybe it’s just because he knows we think he’s a nob πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to confess - I did it, don't shoot me :( I only did it once but when I was following her I made the bed exactly how she does, made & sprayed with a tumble drier sheet in each pillow case. Man it stank! I still went to bed in it though as told myself it would be worth the discomfort, itching and lack of breath to make me be like my hero, what a twit I was. Anyway 'twas the worse night's sleep I ever had, it was so overpowering. 3.00am and hubby was tearing pillows apart to get the lenor sheets out and swearing a lot. Ahh. Happy memories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Same, tried it once in the early days and my throat was killing me, my eyes were swollen and watery, never ever again. What a mug I was

Reactions: 7
Omg πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ do you think it's catchy enough? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Loved the live! And Kirsty and clean honest living are amazing love watching the stories they do xxx

Reactions: 7
She will be so tierd because of the amount of chemails in the house I suffer from cfs. And as part of trying to get better a read a study about chemicals and chemical overload on the body. Got rid of all the chemicals in the home and it made such a big difference to my anxiety and stress levels. Coming into contact with to many chemails has been proven to cause fatigue along with not being able to get a good nights sleep, anxiety and a good few other health issues. So if she just stopped cleaning then she would get rid of all these issues she seems to be having.
Oh good god if Mrs Hinch stopped cleaning the world would stop spinning and all her followers would go in to meltdown. What is CFS?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
CFS - chronic fatigue syndrome

Has anybody noticed a distinct decline in Jamie’s appearances since the first book signing?
I honestly believe he is uncomfortable with it all now, with what he knows is going down.
I don’t think he’s comfortable with the whole facade, at all now,, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wants to knock it all on the head, β€œtake the money and run”
I don’t think he believed it would escalate to this level in the beginning.

I think she saw the screen time and attention he got while she was sitting signing books for hours and doesn't want to share the limelight. She's usually somewhat dismissive of him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.