Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes there, but I can't see where he was going off at hinch. He said it would be on his live, but it's not on there . Gutted, as he looks like someone who would talk sense
Did u click on the circle at top left with profile pic? That’s where I clicked and saw his live

Reactions: 1
Just watched his live. It’s all going to come crashing down on her isn’t it 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I just watched thedisdad on Instagram. Love him! I think the Hinch should be afraid.... he’s coming for her lol
Omg bloody brilliant and he says it exactly as it is ! She is a manipulative liar and she will soon be exposed !

Omg thedisdad ..it was all true, he has hit the nail on the head ! Hinch Army-STD had me crying 😂🤣

Reactions: 14
Oh good god if Mrs Hinch stopped cleaning the world would stop spinning and all her followers would go in to meltdown. What is CFS?
[/QUOTE
I have post viral chronic fatigue. I take it she must be reading these posts as all of a sudden she has started to share her followers accounts like mad today 🤔😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hes there, but I can't see where he was going off at hinch. He said it would be on his live, but it's not on there . Gutted, as he looks like someone who would talk sense
Click on his avatar and you will see it. He's just made my day by saying, "Hinch Army, what the duck is that? It sounds like an STD you'd get in your ass"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see after a few of you mentioning Jamie is hardly ever on her stories now.... he’s appeared with the shark hoover she’s plugging again...😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gretel : Beyonce shenanigans have made it to a highlight. So much for forgetting it's not just her friends and family watching, it will now stay for all time, for all to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would like you to believe that it's just an old lady filter but she really does have old lady features 😂 look at her turkey neck! Also she eats in the most weird way, made me feel nauseous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for the collaboration between thedisdad and clean_honest_living. The Hinch army won't knows what's bleeping hit them.... Twats 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.