Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tired because she is on hyper alert level all the time. When you lie it uses a lot of emotional energy and that’s why she’s always tired. Simples.
It's more likely she's tired because she lives off sugar and doesn't eat properly. Not everyone is able to work 95 hours a week and manage. I had insomnia and was exhausted most days through lack of proper sleep and falling asleep at my desk. It's quite common. Although if she ate a bit better some of that tiredness would lift and she wouldn't be getting constant sugar rushes and crashes.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen her story on her personal? I'm trying to upload the video it's to large x
Ooooh! Keep trying!
How are you on her personal?

It's more likely she's tired because she lives off sugar and doesn't eat properly. Not everyone is able to work 95 hours a week and manage. I had insomnia and was exhausted most days through lack of proper sleep and falling asleep at my desk. It's quite common. Although if she ate a bit better some of that tiredness would lift and she wouldn't be getting constant sugar rushes and crashes.
Exactly! Probably looking for sympathy too, being pregnant and still doing all that hinching! Bless her!
Forgetting that the majority of us still worked full time and kept a house right up until our babies were born.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ooooh! Keep trying!
How are you on her personal?

It won't let me 😭😭 it's the best bleeping video she's so cringe it's embarrassing! I need to find a way to send it in! I've shortened it and everything nothing is working x I followed her when she wasnt private x

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Couldn't get it any better quality I had to download a video compressor 😂

Oh ffs it's on her main page! I didn't see that 😂 sorry for the anticipation 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hes there, but I can't see where he was going off at hinch. He said it would be on his live, but it's not on there . Gutted, as he looks like someone who would talk sense
If you go on his stories at the bottom it should say story live click live? I just watched it x

Reactions: 3
Hes there, but I can't see where he was going off at hinch. He said it would be on his live, but it's not on there . Gutted, as he looks like someone who would talk sense
It is on his live.

View attachment 12688

Couldn't get it any better quality I had to download a video compressor 😂

Oh ffs it's on her main page! I didn't see that 😂 sorry for the anticipation 😂😂
The video isn't working :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
2 plugs for Primark in a week 😂🤣 Free blankets for her loyal fans out in the cold presented by bug boy. Today her bath mats, (washed in dishwasher tablets 🤔err why, plus perfect drying weather outside but she hangs them over her bannisters indoors to dry...where’s the logic in that, she just doesn’t like fresh air does she).
Shes going to end up ruining that banister with the damp. If you put wet washing over doors to dry the wood starts to warp banister will do the same 🙄

Reactions: 7
No, it’s there, just checked

No, it’s there, just checked
He starts off by mentioning her in first minute, but I’m saving it for my run later,, it’s over an hour

Reactions: 4
How did you get on her personal? I'm now dying to see this story!! 🤣 Absolute twit of a woman she is! 🤮
I followed it when it was open, and the video is on her Mrs hinch home account I just didn't know! It's the one that says baby hinch I am your mum or something x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is that bloody gretel thing her own personal filter? I can't find it on my one. I don't even want to use it but it's annoying me that she can!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophie darling how can you possibly be 'exhausted'
I didn't realise spraying harmful chemicals and watching your bird corner was so tiring, or is this an excuse to not 'hinch' oh and an online shop i wonder who with 🙄 remember the chilli sauce,nachos and sugary sweets and drinks.
She will be so tierd because of the amount of chemails in the house I suffer from cfs. And as part of trying to get better a read a study about chemicals and chemical overload on the body. Got rid of all the chemicals in the home and it made such a big difference to my anxiety and stress levels. Coming into contact with to many chemails has been proven to cause fatigue along with not being able to get a good nights sleep, anxiety and a good few other health issues. So if she just stopped cleaning then she would get rid of all these issues she seems to be having.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.