Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
J

JAM

Not everyone is like that though. And not everyone knows the forums even exist. I sure didn’t until recently.
Ok fair enough but how do you explain her finding clean honest livings insta account?

Reactions: 2

kenzik25

Hi all,

Infrequent poster but a total addict 🤪
So a weird thing happened tonight I think- I’ve only used Instagram briefly today to upload a photo of a picnic I had in a lovely Leicestershire park, and I liked a few of the parody ‘mrsbinchhome’ posts (ps - whoever that is - you have all of my admiration 🤣), and randomly out of nowhere, Lynsey Queen Of Clean liked two of my photos (just two random ones on my timeline) .. I’ve never followed her, tagged her, hashtagged her. Neither have I used any of the Hinch hashtags (thankfully was never sucked in), but putting two and two together, she must have seen my likes, seems like she’s a mrsbinchhome lover? *edited spelling
I like that park! My favourite place 😃 hi!

• Haha

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Ooooh! Keep trying!
How are you on her personal?

It won't let me 😭😭 it's the best fucking video she's so cringe it's embarrassing! I need to find a way to send it in! I've shortened it and everything nothing is working x I followed her when she wasnt private x

• Angry

Fattyfattybumbum!?

I've just been looking at his post on his page and some of the comments are ridiculous, the husband states she had gloves on and long sleeved top but still some say it's her own fault because shes got a short sleeve Tshirt on🙄🤬😂 that's obviously not just after it was done,I swear some people are complete morons

Why you unblocked me Soph? Are you ready to apologise for your Hinchers?
I searched for her earlier on insta and she was there but it looks like jdphotografiti has deleted/closed her account,I'm kinda hoping its because she got a lit of shit about this message its absolutely disgusting what she said!

I’ve emailed gleam with the messages I received from Hinchers today. Unfortunately I don’t have the one MH put on her story as I wanted to send that but I couldn’t find it. I’ve highlighted to them not only I received death threats but so did my son
I'm pretty sure someone screenshitted it but blanked out your name,maybe someone here has a ss?

Last edited:

F the dust.

VIP Member
But how did the person know that she would share it because she called her the C word? Hinch doesn't share these types of messages often and must get a lot of them. Sounds mire like she was just venting if you ask me, not that she messaged her with the sole aim of being reposted
I might be wrong? It's maybe because op is expressing concerns that are becoming more prevalent. Quite a good way of putting them out there,with that post as it's had the opposite affect, people are defending her rather than questioning the adverse effects of the chemicals etc. She maybe has someone with a good eye over seeing her Dms? I'm surmising though..

Noseydi

QUOTE="F the dust., post: 170420, member: 6944"]
We see what see wants us to see. Does she actual eat the food she posts?
Post here so we can see 😊
[/QUOTE]
The photos, I got them off her personal page , think it was when her and her work colleagues went to Germany, how do I post them on here ? When I press attach files it say camera video? And my files

Amibovvered

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. I have a bit of a thing with outdoor shoes coming into my house. S they're definitely defeating the purpose? Or do they have indoor/outdoor buff tings?
Definately wearing them so it’s making you notice them again. Is there a swipe up for them 🤔