Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natural sugars. From fruit. Fruits have natural sugars. I wouldn't feed my baby then every day, but I'd have no issue with him having the yoghurt. Theres no need to judge someone giving their baby these as they are actually NOT full of crap or added sugars.
Natural sugars are just as damaging to teeth. My daughter has always lived on fruit, even as a baby she would pick fruit over a pudding, and she ended up getting a small cavity in a baby tooth. The dentist asked me about her diet and I told her, and it was all down to the fruit.
There was me thinking I was doing quality parenting, turned out its a fine balance!

Edit to say that Ellas pouches actually have more sugars than fruit themselves, as the add lemon juice ect to preserve the contents. Thats why they have such a long shelf life as opposed to actual yogurts or fresh food

Reactions: 11
Poor little sod’s going to get one hell of a shock should they actually ever get to a beach!!
Whizzing up expensive cereal - madness!
I remember going to a baby group and they’d used porridge oats in a big builders tray as ‘sand’ and had various toys in there but then it was babies like 6months or so sat in there.

Not long after he started nursery I picked my son up and they apologised and said I might get a sandy surprise in my sons nappy as he’d eaten some of the sand - my response was that he’d soon learn not to eat it and lo and behold he didn’t eat anymore. No way I could be arsed to blitz up cereal at home - plus how confusing once he’s playing elsewhere with real sand and thinks it’s all edible. Also kids sand is non-toxic etc so not going to do major harm.

How does it help his hay fever? My husband suffers badly.
Apparently it sucks up the pollen in the air into the filter purifying the air and has a little LCD screen where it tells you levels of pollution / allergen in the air. I'm terrible at explaining I'm sure the website will have better info 🤣🤣 hope your husband isn't suffering too badly and goodluck xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if others follow the nursemums.. and I know her little boy isn't well but to me this is anxiety and what I would say is proper anxiety worries not the poxy "picking dog tit up" "places to park my car" " if its going to rain"
Mrshinch should learn to appreciate what she has in life and maybe give kaytee a follow and she how she copes with life, cos I for one would be ashamed.
Screenshot_20200624-200422_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How dirty are these 3 she uses a hell of a lot of product! Forgive me if I'm wrong but this liquid looks like a little would go along way? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeap a little would go a long way but when you’re not paying for it I guess you can literally spunk it up the wall can’t you? Hate how wasteful she is and how she encourages others to do so to, though I guess that way she ensures she never has to pay for a thing again.

Is there an insta page that outs hinchs lies? I follow a page called diet Prada which outs people for copying and stealing fashion. But I wonder if there’s a truth page for hinch....
There is one I follow but I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to post it on here 😬😂

Reactions: 1
I bought one of the ebayer dresses.....first time wearing it, went to the beach, sat down and the cheap crappy dress split allllllllll the way up the back so had to spend The rest of the day sat down then walk back to the car with me arse out.

#cheapshit #neveragain #husbandwasembarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The poster who asked wasn’t being nasty, they just asked that’s all, if you put your child on a platform like Instagram people will speculate, ive saw comments saying he’s slow which Is just as bad but if I don’t like it I report!
My friends son has been diagnosed with craniosynostosis, it made me think about all the comments of baby hinch head on here, I’ve never taken much notice tbh, this lockdown though hasn’t made things that accessible if HV aren’t seeing young babies developments

Apparently it sucks up the pollen in the air into the filter purifying the air and has a little LCD screen where it tells you levels of pollution / allergen in the air. I'm terrible at explaining I'm sure the website will have better info 🤣🤣 hope your husband isn't suffering too badly and goodluck xx
What fan is this ?

Why is she pretending that’s the view she has from her bedroom window? We’ve seen the view from her bedroom window. It’s not that...

There is absolutely no way she’s cleaning her bathroom on the hottest day of the year
Thing is.... ppl could have been enjoying the sun enjoying their kids, watch her cleaning and made to feel like tit! I watched in and thought yeah right love I’m in my garden and what a life u have washing piss stains off your pan!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.