Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you ‘huns’ has slagged her off for not moving things and just cleaning round them. Well she just doesn’t have the bloody time okay!! Happy now😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another thing WHO THE HELL uses blended up Cheerios in a 1 year olds ‘sand’ table? What’s wrong with actual SAND? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor little sod’s going to get one hell of a shock should they actually ever get to a beach!!
Whizzing up expensive cereal - madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor little sod’s going to get one hell of a shock should they actually ever get to a beach!!
Whizzing up expensive cereal - madness!
I thought this lol surely sand is more hygienic than mashed up cereal which a certain pigeon clan could have a lovely lunch with and crap everywhere 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she not clean her bathroom floor when she cleans the bathroom? I don't mean Hoover the edges, I mean mop the floor or get on her hands and knees and get one of her many cloths and some soapy water and clean it. I bet Onslow pisses all over that floor 😂😂
And then she cleans her worktops with that same hoover I am no cleaner but surely that’s not hygienic

Why does she hoover around things, move them surely?
Oh no she didn’t have time to move things 🤯

Reactions: 8
I thought this lol surely sand is more hygienic than mashed up cereal which a certain pigeon clan could have a lovely lunch with and crap everywhere 🤣
And now poor Ronnieblesshimhasteefstoofsandtufts Is eating the cereal sand 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Sir Napsalot can't even have a nap in peace with her on the loose! Only got 20 minutes left before he wakes up? Has he got a timer on him or something?
Flinging flash liquid about and saying "to me this is satisfaction" speaks volumes about her as a mother in my opinion. She gets no joy out of being with Ronnie and barring taking a few toys in the garden that she swoops on like a vulture if he dares to look like he's having fun, he goes virtually nowhere. Except to sleep. Meanwhile she's declaring satisfaction from cleaning the bath and hoovering.
Why on earth have they not bought Ronnie a big paddling pool big enough for them all to play in? The garden is big enough to host 30, sorry 6 people in a gazebo so surely they could find the space? They would have so much fun and no mess in her precious house!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would rather go to Rose West and ask for mothering advice not from Mrs H !!!!

And don’t come for me it’s just she’s not maternal and the gram comes first ...
Oh Jesus Christ don't mention Rose West! I got blocked for the comparison.

Reactions: 2
Am I over thinking it or just boring but isn't her beautiful little boy going to end up thinking he can now eat beach/ Park sand etc😂😂😂 Obviously he isn't eating real sand now but he doesn't know that 🙈

Reactions: 26
Have you seen their ‘approved range’? They are selling them as affordable for £70 I think ... they look absolutely tit
I haven't, I dont want to even give them the satisfaction of looking 😂. She bangs on about styling things so why couldn't she make something herself, or her mother if she works in a florists.

Reactions: 1
Her diet is bleeping shocking shes a 30 year old mother and lives off of packets spaghetti hoops and bread? Oh not forgetting eggs aswell. Does she never eat fruit or vegetables? Why cant she ever eat anything nutritional🤢 And as for having crisps for breakfast nearly all the time aswell thats just awful🤦🏻‍♀️ She may be slim on the outside but she is absolutely clogging her arteries.
I asked her why she doesn’t steam her veg keep the goodness in rather than boils it to death??? Guess what I got blocked Jeso it was a simple question she’s a 2bob rocket 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder will vestlife munch on the cheerios sand in the middle of the night. Poor sod hasn't had food since those sad burgers
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't move things she doesn't have time. So 1,2,3 up you go swish shark handheld, 1,2,3 down you go. Extra 6 seconds max - must be one busy bugger then Sophie if you can't spare an extra 6 seconds.

Reactions: 11
Nope! It used to, but current weaning advice is to serve the sweet stuff alongside the main meal. It helps to not put 'puddings' on a pedestal. It bugs me that she's giving yoghurt that's full of crap when actually natural with some actual fruit would be better!
I'm a nutritionist. They're nit actually full of crap. Mrs hinch is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion 🤪

Pigeon threesome on the fence; and cheerio sand? She’s got no common sense!

Reactions: 14
So I don’t let my child watch pigeons shag or let her eat days old crushed Cheerios in the hope it encourages her to eat real sand. No mum of the year award for me sadly. Thank god for Hinch showing us how it should be done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.