Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird she never engages in conversation with him about what he’s doing! I assume (but don’t know) that’s a good way to help babies march up actions with speech etc. Instead of saying “Are you playing with your clock? What time is it? Can you tell the time?” its MUMMMMAZ MUMMMAZ
She proper gets on my tits with MUMMMMMAZ all the time she’s so self obsessed it’s sickening

Reactions: 10
No she hasn't once mentioned it since that day because like most things with her it was a one day wonder!
Maybe wasn’t as popular as she expected it to be, or she will bring it up in a few days after reading it on here😉

Reactions: 5
Not to clean the sink for the umpteenth time I wouldn’t have thought maybe to wash the pots but never see her do that since she has her dishhhhhwassshhher but who knows - we’re all learning guysss
🤯🤯Didn't know it...but I use it mostly for saucepans...before I put them in the dishwasher cos I do rinse them first....😂

We have one I don't rate it for cooling at all I barely feel it (husband had to have it because he wanted to use it for the air purifier for his dreadful hayfever) I love my good old fashioned floor standing fan I got off Amazon, my puppy agrees he hasn't left it's side in this heatwave 🤣

@bsdetector77 has just shared a photo of this exact fan - highly recommend! Its like a jet engine 😂
How does it help his hay fever? My husband suffers badly.

Am I over thinking it or just boring but isn't her beautiful little boy going to end up thinking he can now eat beach/ Park sand etc😂😂😂 Obviously he isn't eating real sand now but he doesn't know that 🙈
I was thinking the same! I know kids will do things like that from time to time, mud etc etc but surely this is just encouraging him to eat actual sand 🤔

Reactions: 4
Nice to see Rondog with a cup - all be it a new thing for him as you can tell by the way he tips his body and head back when drinking from it. Its the little things like this i enjoyed watching our children learn, oh I remember the times my youngest started with a non lid cup, she learnt in the summer with no top on as she soaked herself So many times 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the bleeping point in cheerio sand? What about when he’s on real sand and starts smashing that in his gob? Tbf he won’t be on a beach until he’s about 15 anyway when he’s allowed out of the the grey dungeon
Can you imagine him when he can talk? But Mummaz, why does the peasants’ sand not taste sweet like our luxury sand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why when her kid is happily playing isn’t she saying ‘yes you’re cleaning Ronnie!’ Instead it’s MUMMAHS bleeping desperate

Reactions: 10
Ha! Jumping into Piaget schemas in development 😂 bless her heart for doing a little Google. I'm a psychologist and this has made me laugh this morning I never see key terms pop up in real life 🤣I didn't actually know childcare professionals had latched on to the term, not something I would personally stress about IMO
made me giggle too as a psych!!

“These schemas” bit advanced for someone who thinks shoving an ellas pouch in their babies face 24/7 is food for development..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way she’s cleaning her bathroom on the hottest day of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is despicable.She's reached a new low imo showing off her Dyson.
Bet the children who are making those tacky dresses nineteen to the dozen would really appreciate one right now.
As for her army who can't afford one,she couldn't give a damn.
I normally try to stay upbeat but this has really 'boiled my piss' and I don't even know what you lot mean by that!
I'm pretty sure it's bubbling though.
Or broccoli

Reactions: 1
Sophie, you would be respected a lot more if you stopped blocking people for asking simple, polite questions.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion.

Daily trips out. One to fix her pout. Q&A’s and a picnic by the m25, tattlers can’t wait for another live.

Reactions: 8
I bloody hope so, when are her army going to wake up? She rehashes content all the time. No new cleaning tips, account now turning into a mother & baby account.

For someone riddled with anxiety she posts a lot!

I absolutely HATE when she does white AD text on a very white background but when she does swipe up it’s black and bold on a white background. Just duck off Hinch your days are numbered.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same! I know kids will do things like that from time to time, mud etc etc but surely this is just encouraging him to eat actual sand 🤔
YES!! This. I’m a manager in a service for kids with autism and we’ve had big issues with stuff like this and edible play dough 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They may not be full of crap, but they are pure sugar tho
Natural sugars. From fruit. Fruits have natural sugars. I wouldn't feed my baby then every day, but I'd have no issue with him having the yoghurt. Theres no need to judge someone giving their baby these as they are actually NOT full of crap or added sugars.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.