Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok as a non mum what's the thing with blended cheerio cereal to play with in a sandpit??? Surely it's sticky, as Cheerios are mostly sugar! Also now he's realised it's sweet and won't stop eating it surely it's going to confuse him when he does come across real sand ..!? Why would you do that to your own child and not to mention what a waste of actual food.

Reactions: 35
Ok as a non mum what's the thing with blended cheerio cereal to play with in a sandpit??? Surely it's sticky, as Cheerios are mostly sugar! Also now he's realised it's sweet and won't stop eating it surely it's going to confuse him when he does come across real sand ..!? Why would you do that to your own child and not to mention what a waste of actual food.
I have a child and still ask all these questions 😆 the cheerio thing is some hack that’s appeared on social media it’s pointless though and like you say must be sticky 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesnt have the time to clean a loo because of Ronnie , ermm what does her lazy tit of a man does can he not clean a loo it’s not that hard to let him to do it or even watch Ronnie for u to nip upstairs and do it.....jeezo she’s making it as if she’s got a hard life then how the duck will she cope with another one 😂😂😂 , when am up in the morning I have breakfast all made for the 4 of us then after the ,sundry will be done in time for me to hang them up then go make all the beds and tidy and clean upstairs then move on to down stairs so I don’t see how she needs to write a list and takes weeks and months to complete when me and others just does it everyday like a normal being ??
She has to do it as it's an 'ad' for all the P&G products that she uses.

Reactions: 5
I thought the Cheerios were a good idea Tbh.... but... then I see him eating it. When he ever does get to sit on a beach and tries to eat it he’s in for a shocker it don’t taste like Cheerios!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really has lost the cleaning thing hasn’t she no freshnup Friday last week using week old cleaning footage and everything looks filthy letting that mask well and truly slip isn’t she.

Reactions: 11
I hope her hinchers start asking what she feeds Ronnie in the evening it’s never addressed he just has one meal and sleeps literally all day then it’s bedtime 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion.

Our Ronnies scoffing Cheerios sand, Hinches cooking must be seriously bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s the bleeping point in cheerio sand? What about when he’s on real sand and starts smashing that in his gob? Tbf he won’t be on a beach until he’s about 15 anyway when he’s allowed out of the the grey dungeon

Reactions: 19
And then she cleans her worktops with that same hoover I am no cleaner but surely that’s not hygienic

Oh no she didn’t have time to move things 🤯
She doesn’t have time to move her ornaments when shes
Using Dave either on the surfaces prob got a label underneath for
Positioning lol so can recycle her posts more often lol. Noticed she’s wearing gloves all the time for cleaning now, hiding the nails

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘It’s expensive guyzzzzz’ so obviously us peasants couldn’t afford it, 😡 how bleeping patronising is she? It’s expensive cos you’ve had it for free so people will have to pay more for it! duck off with your free tit, she is proper winding me up today mainly cos I have a fan I’ve had since the 90’s & the poor tit is working overtime trying keep my blobby body cool 😂
Was the fan gifted then? Shouldn’t she tag it as gifted?! 😱

In the first video she just posted she is showing what cleaning products she is going to use. Theyre on the window sill...then next video it shows her getting the exact same products out of her stupid upstairs narnia. Precorded possibly? Gd she gets on my nerves

Reactions: 18
What’s the bleeping point in cheerio sand? What about when he’s on real sand and starts smashing that in his gob? Tbf he won’t be on a beach until he’s about 15 anyway when he’s allowed out of the the grey dungeon
I don’t even know why they never take him to the beach or park. Sad

Reactions: 12
Am I over thinking it or just boring but isn't her beautiful little boy going to end up thinking he can now eat beach/ Park sand etc😂😂😂 Obviously he isn't eating real sand now but he doesn't know that 🙈
Has Ronnie even been to the beach yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Once things have settled down with regards to
Covid19, I think Ronnie would really benefit from spending sometime at a nursery, even if it’s just for a couple of afternoons a week.
it would be lovely from him to interact with other babies, it would really benefit his personal, social and emotional development. From what I’ve seen, even before lockdown, the only other baby he saw was Rex and those meetings were few and far between. I feel for him only having those two and the fat fur ball for company.
Not sure it’ll ever happen though, as Sophie’s would be a nervous wreck. 🤪

Reactions: 17
Tattlers I really wouldn't worry about Ronjonwonton confusing cheerio sand with real sand. He won't be going to the beach until he's about 46.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Apparently Ronseal's favourite food is burgers yet we haven't seen the George Foreskin out for a while, especially as the weather is nice. Is that because it has been replaced with a BBQ?
I don't though, I'm still just learning guyszzzz

Reactions: 15
Why is she using cheerio sand? Since when did that become the thing to do? All that’s going to do is give your kid a taste for sugar and the worst experience of their little lives when they taste a mouthful of real sand for the first time! Plus how many Cheerios do you need to crush to get that amount of sand? Surely the flies and bugs are attracted to the sugary treat also?? Give him normal sand - he’ll eat it the once or twice, and then decide he won’t do it again 🤣 kids are quick learners! Adults not so 😉

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.