Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just random fact but maybe she uses so much turmeric coz in Hinduism is signifies Purity, fertility ans good health lol

Just random fact but maybe she uses so much turmeric coz in Hinduism is signifies Purity, fertility ans good health lol
Maybe it’s all the turmeric that she uses that makes Ronnie’s skin look orange in pictures. I mean perfect Soph wouldn’t filter her own sons pictures would she🙄

Reactions: 14
Just watched her garden centre story again and had to laugh when she said she'd always wondered what the shallow basket was for and that she wouldn't know how to style it. Just buy one from Ebay, fill it full of cheap fake flowers, spray the fuckers with a toxic mix of lenor and zoflora, add a swipe up and hey presto! Millions of lemmings will copy you! ££££££££ 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not going back over old stuff but is it a family affair do you think ? I mean do you think they split money with the family since Jamie’s sister set up her home account before hinch and it’s an almost identical home and where the vase on the hob idea came from. She still has her home account ... I wonder what the story is - did hinch think oh this looks a good idea to make money or what ... 🤔
Whats her account? No problem if you can’t say as it might be against the rules.

Reactions: 1
I just want to know when frogface is going to show us some questions and his answers 😂😂 guessing it’s just is tattlers having some bantzzzz atv
I reckon if he was allowed he would have some banter back. But she probably doesn’t even let him read the messages let alone reply

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤦🏼‍♀️the plants. She doesn't realise how big they will get and that they will need planting in the ground. Has she ever seen an allotment or veg patch? It's not just rows of greenhouse daleks like she has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'd love to be able to click my fingers and have all the housework done. I'm moving house (bought my own 🎉) so as you can imagine it's chaos everywhere. Although, the flaw in my logic is I can't click 🤣

The flaw in hinch's logic is she's a cleaning account... Who now doesn't show cleaning?!

Reactions: 9
A relaxing picnic sat beside the M25 🤦‍♀️
I feel so sorry for that little boy, bet he's not even allowed out of the pram to feel the grass 😕
Ronnie might get grass stains on his outfit. His mother wouldn't know how to get them out even though she has a cleaning acct.

Reactions: 13
Calling bingo that the plants will all be pot bound and dead by next week or so

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤦🏼‍♀️the plants. She doesn't realise how big they will get and that they will need planting in the ground. Has she ever seen an allotment or veg patch? It's not just rows of greenhouse daleks like she has.
Silly soph thinks they grow in the plastic wrapper at the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you're a psychologist you should know not to speculate on someone's mental health who you don't know.
But it’s just fine for the rest of us to speculate on her every move, thought, eating, parenting? Come on! 🤣

Anyone who has been impacted by a person with narcissistic personality disorder will spot it in Zoph a mile off. And thoss of us that have will find it probably a little triggering as a narcissist will quite literally duck with your brain to the point they could convince you that the sky is green

Reactions: 21
Sam fairs does too! Absolute divs
I think sitting in the back with your child is personal choice, my son is one in 6 days and I still sit in the back with him because I want to, I enjoy looking out of the window with him and telling him what things are ect, even if he doesn’t understand a word I’m saying, I think it’s sweet :)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.