Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so weird in this, I think part of the problem is her eyebrows are drawn on in a “surprised” expression. But she looks really creepy, I’d tit bricks if I saw that coming towards me in an alley. Poor Ronnie looks fed up of her tit 😂
Ron is so sick of her tit 😂

Reactions: 12
Why does she look deranged in this video? Poor Ronnie looks like he can’t be arsed with her. “I can’t believe there’s birds in my sky, how did this happen to me? I’m a first time mum, just learning guyzzz I honestly can’t believe it”
I think this video is purely to prove to tattle that her forehead still moves after a trip to the dentist 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soz but that’s Mary poppins montage is 🤮inducing . Why does it all look so staged and false . Any one else I’d be like awww that’s sweet but everything looks so staged & un natural with her & I can’t put my finger on why ??

Baby wakes up at bedtime Check they are ok then leave them to settle back off, no drag him outside for a “lets show off for instagram fake set up moment again” 🙄🙄🙄

Why is she always buying storage and then buying things to go in it? I thought you bought a greenhouse if you needed one, and the kallax unit she put in the garage then asked what she should fill it with? I don’t understand that at all

Do you reckon she thinks they’ll grow ready in the aunt bessies bags to go straight in freezer? In those pics she looks like an acquaintance I have who has diagnosed BPD and a pretty heavy drink/sniff problem

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like he’s thinking ‘mum I was bleeping asleep, you daft cow’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally has no clue! The plants she has bought need to be transferred into either a vegetable garden or separate growbags. They will be dead in no time if she leaves them in those small pots in her greenhouse thingy. They need lots of space to grow and proper compost.
I was about to say the same thing!

Reactions: 2
She looks so weird in this, I think part of the problem is her eyebrows are drawn on in a “surprised” expression. But she looks really creepy, I’d tit bricks if I saw that coming towards me in an alley. Poor Ronnie looks fed up of her tit 😂
Yup, so let’s overstimulate him with fresh air and noise guaranteed to get him back to sleep. Mrs hinch knows, guise!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just can't deal with her weirdness anymore 😂 if your baby wakes up why would you think oh let's go do a insta story of us looking at birds, I mean I don't know if times have changed but when my son used to wake up when he was a baby, I'd be getting him back to sleep!!

Ronnie has got her sussed already though judging by his face! 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They’re bleeping birds mate, they’ll be there in the morning. Put your little boy back in his cot so he can sleep, take your meds, go to bed and stop being ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Haven't read the ft but I have a theory (stay with me 🙈) crafty Hincho has done the ask me anything on Jamienoballs account knowing full well that us Tattlers will ask a few wee questions and maybe SS and post on here... So hinchball will be on checking and match up the instagram accounts to the tattler accounts that posted their questions?!

ATV
I agree. That’s why I’ve not posted my question here yet lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does she look deranged in this video? Poor Ronnie looks like he can’t be arsed with her. “I can’t believe there’s birds in my sky, how did this happen to me? I’m a first time mum, just learning guyzzz I honestly can’t believe it”
Just accidentally saved that photo when I clicked on it so I feel like shes looking up at me and not the birds I'm just learning guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He really does look adorable in this, Hinchs deranged face in the background is very off putting
It would be so much more believable if Jamie filmed it and she didn’t look at the camera at all. Or, she filmed it and when she was staring at the camera she actually spoke. Makes me feel really uneasy the way she’s having a moment with her baby and then grimaces into the camera.

Reactions: 12
Today’s stories brought to you by Mrs Grinchface

1) A lovely shot of fatsomes cock to get your metabolism going this morning

2) followed by a breakfast dish consisting of egg and another dose of lardsome and Ronnietta eating his slop

3) lady grinch will delight fans with their own ideas about the greenhouse . Lady grinch will perform a magic show whereby she will pull out some seeds and growing pots out of her hole to do said task

4) a random craft attempt possibly consisting of tit twigs and spray paint

5) lady grinch will treat her fans to yet another rap show this time all about McDonald’s in her failed attempt to woo Burger King

6) Pre Recorded surprises are in store for her fans today with oven scrubbing and a few finger clicks showing her magical effect on making her bed etc

Enjoy guys

ATVVVVVVV

I CANNOT WAIT

Reactions: 1
I’ll piss myself laughing if Ronnie has hit his first sleep regression. My daughter has never been a great sleeper but she was at her worst just after her first birthday, waking up a hour after being put to bed, waking up and being wide awake at like 2am. Won’t settle like normal etc

mind you, I doubt hinch would show all that as it’d detract from her perfect life and perfect child image.

Go Ronnie go! duck tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she always buying storage and then buying things to go in it? I thought you bought a greenhouse if you needed one, and the kallax unit she put in the garage then asked what she should fill it with? I don’t understand that at all
She “bought” herself a house extension complete with garage, then fills it with baskets and storage units. I thought garages were for cars to be stored. Seems I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.