Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably think jack and the magic beanstalk have visited her when she see the size of them sprouts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt we will ever see Ronnie clambering all over his Mummmaaazzz banging kitchen pots whilst she begs for bedtime.
SS has her flaws but at least her parenting is more “real” than hinches.
Why the need to instagram it though? Can’t say I ever did anything like this with mine, 😂 doesn’t make me any less real a parent. She’s as attention seeking as hinch, Solomon just uses a different approach

Ronnie woke up so I’ve took him outside to look at the birds...

head. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You hold him close rock him, maybe sing to him IN A DARK ROOM and put him back to sleep. Also why is he in pjs? It’s bleeping roasting my sons in a bodysuit and that’s it

Reactions: 27
Is she taking her brand up in the world with the dior box/book under her Hinch books? Melt.

Haven't read the ft but I have a theory (stay with me 🙈) crafty Hincho has done the ask me anything on Jamienoballs account knowing full well that us Tattlers will ask a few wee questions and maybe SS and post on here... So hinchball will be on checking and match up the instagram accounts to the tattler accounts that posted their questions?!

ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She literally has no clue! The plants she has bought need to be transferred into either a vegetable garden or separate growbags. They will be dead in no time if she leaves them in those small pots in her greenhouse thingy. They need lots of space to grow and proper compost.

head. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You hold him close rock him, maybe sing to him IN A DARK ROOM and put him back to sleep. Also why is he in pjs? It’s bleeping roasting my sons in a bodysuit and that’s it
Was just going to say the same thing. He looks so tired. Poor mite. She really has no idea...

Reactions: 5
Just seen this on someone's story on Instagram and it made me immediately think of Hinch!
1592940685116.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Those blackout blinds and curtains are really working then #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not sure what's she's gonna do with all those veg plants she's bought? Has she got a secret allotment?

Reactions: 2
Erm... she does realise her Brussels sprouts are gonna need a huge duck off space to grow right.....? It’s not an individual sprout that comes from the ground hun x
I’ve never seen them go so big before lol Haha uncle vester can grow himself some bollocks
Nasty things 🤮 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what's she's gonna do with all those veg plants she's bought? Has she got a secret allotment?
She will find one in the magic garage! Oh silly me! Look what I found in the garage. A full on allotment with lots of little gardener staff. Silly me, I didn’t see it! #snoreboreoff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just going to say the same thing. He looks so tired. Poor mite. She really has no idea...
My son woke up about 30 minutes ago. I put his sleep playlist on (bit of George Michael, avril lavigne, eidelweiss you know.. what all babies love😂) and rocked him again, back to sleep by the second song.

Reactions: 7
She looks so weird in this, I think part of the problem is her eyebrows are drawn on in a “surprised” expression. But she looks really creepy, I’d tit bricks if I saw that coming towards me in an alley. Poor Ronnie looks fed up of her tit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Spot on. They aren’t to keep plants in permanently. But I’m sure hinch will soon become a horticulturist.
I can’t wait for the “Horticultural Hinch and Friends” book 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ The cleaning has run its course, first she tried (and is still trying but slowly admitting defeat now she’s tagging the accounts) the Hinch Cooking show, now it’s Gardening. Jack of all trades comes to mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
She looks so weird in this, I think part of the problem is her eyebrows are drawn on in a “surprised” expression. But she looks really creepy, I’d tit bricks if I saw that coming towards me in an alley. Poor Ronnie looks fed up of her tit 😂
I really wish she wouldn’t put filters on him. He’s a beautiful wee boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my baby is tired so I'm just gonna shove my phone in his face right before bedtime but I'm just learning guuuuysssszzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.