Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell did they not get ready this morning and go out early and do something with Ronnie that would benefit him not her. That poor child literally gets dragged round a few shops and that's it. I'd love to be able to have a lot more family days out even if it's just to feed the ducks but unfortunately my husband works hard for a living

Reactions: 16
Been away for a while because I was starting to feel guilty and thinking am I being too harsh on old Hinchy but I just had to come back to say..

STOP TOUCHING THINGS THAT YOU ARE NOT BUYING, YOU SELFISH INCONSIDERATE WOMAN. We are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Why the hell did they not get ready this morning and go out early and do something with Ronnie that would benefit him not her. That poor child literally gets dragged round a few shops and that's it. I'd love to be able to have a lot more family days out even if it's just to feed the ducks but unfortunately my husband works hard for a living
Exactly. Wildlife parks etc are now open, could have taken him there for a little birthday treat but noooo, Hinch wants to go shopping and record quality content for her mad army! Poor little boy must be bored stiff!!

Reactions: 11
Does the divvy cow not realise the garden centre is empty because we’re in a pandemic? (Believe it or not) why could she not just take rondog millionaire to feed some ducks or something poor boy would of loved it? Why is she such a donkey??

Reactions: 19
God she is boring isn’t she. Wtf is her account any more any way
I think we're in that transient stage at the minute. It's certainly not a cleaning account anymore but she's made enough cash and the brand is strong enough that she doesn't have to rush into anything new. The cleaning has been "done", she could bring out a one bristle sweeping brush and that would sell to the sheeple so that's covered, time to branch out. Fashion, home, garden, baby - scatter gun the stories and see which p&g equivilant shows an interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she’s doing it again with her grabby little mits. What makes it worse this time is that she’s had that party at the weekend so can’t even say she hasn’t come into contact with any people. Hope an elderly person doesn’t pick up that basket she’s just mauled and put back

Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been covered before but what is it with her cooking these weird one serving lunches for Ronnie? I have a few queries:
- why don’t they all eat the same meal at the same time?
- who cooks one serving of anything for a 1 year old? Batch cooking/freezer portions anyone?
- what does he eat for tea?
- what happened to all the Ella’s pouches?
- when are the burgers and crisps eaten?
- there’s not much fruit and veg eaten in that house...constipation anyone?
- portion sizes seem huge for a 1 year old or is it just me?

Reactions: 16
It’s really hot in the south today as well, they’ve not got the sense they were born with to go earlier, when it’s cooler. She’d rather get dressed 🙄 and made up at 3 and take a young infant out in the full heat of the day. Fools, the pair of them

Reactions: 13
Is the little lake just a pond next to the main road. Nearhers? Why not go to the prom right near or one of the many local beaches parks or actual lakes in country parks

Reactions: 15
Was that carseat thing aimed at us? A few threads back we said aboit the car clip and if he was rear or forward facing. Hiya Zoph. Also who sits in the back seat with their 1 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ get one of those mirror things if you're that concerned.

Reactions: 13
I'm Kate to the party ( been on nights as I have a proper job) so #bekond

Is there anything more peaceful than an empty garden centre? Yes and that's anywhere that you're not!
Are you planning on writing a book now on infant development because you have googled schemas?
Are the "lots of people" asking about your car seat the same "lots of people" who ask about everything else you advertise?
How's your anxiety today? I'm wondering because yesterday you were wittering on about being nervous letting people see you without the old woman filter yet last night you put up a story of yourself dressed in skimpy pyjamas, sat in a seductive pose, face filtered to death, staring at your reflection in your camera.
Why when Maldon has it's own weather system defaulted to permanently sunny are you trailing Ronisonewhere'sthatyeargone round a bloody garden centre?
Why didn't you go somewhere that Fat Dog Slim and Ronnie could get some exercise and excitement?
Why do you try and pass off stories you recorded three weeks ago as recent? Are the flowers in your bedroom not dead yet?

Why are you the most vacuous non-entity on earth?
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saying..... the daft cow is surprised they sell ‘food plants’ in a garden centre....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lunch by a lake...
no that’s lunch next to a tiny pond by a busy road 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

But guys I’m only learning....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How old is your little one? Mine is 17 months and the only time I have ever sat in the back with him is on the way home from the hospital!
4 months! We don’t really go anywhere though because of lockdown. However she’s constantly choking on sick / saliva so makes me feel better being there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So much anxiety yesterday about going to a dentist that she always goes to guyzzzz but nothing about a garden centre that she has never been to guyzzzz

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.