Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s meant to be 6 including the people in your home so shoulda only been 3 👌🏻
Well since ma barker lives there already as au pair to ronnie I guess she doesn’t count

So guess they were only 1 over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just randomly....has anyone ever google earthed her house....2 black cars parked outside of it 🤔
Not clear enough to make out make or model but defo two parked in tandem before the extension
Why bother when you have Fanny at yr service?
Don't you believe me 🤷‍♀️
I've been out and about taking photos for you.Forget Where's Wally?...Find Fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You mean Veston Blumenthal??

So weird about the toys ... there’s toys my son has that are a bit “babyish” for him now but I’ve bagged them up and put them in the loft as i want my next babe to play with and love the same toys as their big brother??
But let’s face it poor old Roniver Twist only had about 3 toys before his birthday.
This guy?

Who's the guy?

Christ is she at it again
The vicar from 'this country '

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With my first the only person who mentioned schemas was the nursery key worker I certainly didn't go home shouting "Schema yay!!". She can't just enjoy that little boy can she it's always got to be something she can make or use as content. Just sit and play with him Sophie he will enjoy that time with you.
Maybe because she is such a scheming witch
People shout it at her all the time

Reactions: 3
“Lots of you are asking me”

Is the international instagrammer bullshit code for “I want to shove another product/company down your throat”

Every time she or SS say it a little part of me dies.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's made for using in the washer only ya dumb duck.
Why do they ask such stupid questions? 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 160980
What a dimwit you are ‘ Kate to the party’ strange name .... 🤷

What a dimwit you are ‘ Kate to the party’ strange name .... 🤷
Am I Kate to the party? I dunno. You could be Mary. Or Sophie. What about Jenny even. Even Fred
You be Kate. I’ll #bekond
beat me to it @Spacemonkey1972 🤣

• Haha
Why is she sitting in the back of the car with a Ronnie? Is Jamie their chauffer? She told us last night how Ronnie always falls asleep in the car so it’s not like he hates the car seat

Is it because she’s just such a good mummazzzzz? Sit in the front like a normal adult.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
There were pages and pages of questions about her car seat on a previous thread so I think she's responding to those.

Reactions: 5
If I want to buy something yes BUY it hinch I will go and look for it myself. This whole thing 'oh so many people were asking me' is bullshit. If her sheep can't think for themselves and look something up online or in a shop then they really are thicker than I thought

Reactions: 8
Why is she sitting in the back of the car with a Ronnie? Is Jamie their chauffer? She told us last night how Ronnie always falls asleep in the car so it’s not like he hates the car seat

Is it because she’s just such a good mummazzzzz? Sit in the front like a normal adult.
I sit in the back with mine 🤣 I find it hard to leave her

Do a quick walk by then as they've gone out 👀
And do what?🤣 I can't be taking photos of their house,besides I have to drive and I'm 3 pimms with vodka down already!! Can you imagine me explaining 'but occifer,I'm doing it for tattle.Hic'
Her house is not in the best place to be stalked-it's tucked away in a corner and her bit of road would be for access only. I can understand how constant deliveries must drive her neighbours barmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not even caught up but
1.how is that macaroni cheese when it is not macaroni?
2.what was the point of the bedcrumbs
3.your new seat is in the back? Erm u been saying that since he was born
4.thanks for showing and telling about car seat that we discussed here

Next time you make mac n cheese they do this little pasta called macaroni like the name of the dish,hope that helps 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she got rid of Ronnie's toys, how the f*** would she know that he doesnt like them??

More than likely they were inexpensive toys and she only does high value gifts for her son.

Bloody crazy woman
Someone that shits money, but is ok because she does her washings at 30degrees, she recycles....I have a 1yo and I have taken toys away from his trunk, toys that he isn't really going to play with, but they have gone in the loft. I'm planning non having more kids and they can f* usenl them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.