Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking vestlife didn’t get many questions on his insta or didn’t get any that he wanted to answer..... or have I been blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth would she make a cake and send it to someone she doesn't know, who hasn't asked for it, doesn't need it, and won't eat it anyway?!
If it was a genuine act of kindness there was no need to post a photo of the cake with an oh so subtle dig that it hadn't been acknowledged. Businesses need to stop moaning that their gifted whatever hasn't been acknowledged!! They know what they're doing by sending their stuff to influencers!
True

I wouldn’t eat something like that posted
Especially during these times

‘Is there anywhere more peaceful than an empty garden centre?’
Yes, I can think of about 500 places that are more peaceful than a garden centre. Especially now the hunch bunch are creeping around in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m thinking vestlife didn’t get many questions on his insta or didn’t get any that he wanted to answer..... or have I been blocked lol
That he wanted to answer, you must be kidding. I seriously doubt he even knows the log in for that account or has ever been on it unless instructed to. The beauty of "his" account is that it will give the Hinch brand a better and quicker overview of things generally (same type of follower, smaller numbers so easier to navigate and sample) Q&A is one of two things, to sample public opinion after the car crash of the live or to big up Soph.

edited to add, Q&A is just another sneaky way to get engagement up and get the message that you want out, it's a how are you/loads of you asking - just a different style but would be weird if he posted either of those really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God she is getting on my wick today!! Can’t believe that she’s giving a guided tour to a garden centre a beautiful day and she’s taken her 1 year old there!!!

She is deffo wanted to be Luisa zuissman with her veg patch.

• Heart
Jesus it must be so hard bringing kids up nowadays. When mine, 30 and 32 were little if you got them to bed fed , watered uninjured and alive that was your day done!. Now you have to empower, interact, diversify, and read shite like those schemas! I do have to admit though that if the internet and mobile phones were around then mine probably would have starved to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not even caught up but
1.how is that macaroni cheese when it is not macaroni?
2.what was the point of the bedcrumbs
3.your new seat is in the back? Erm u been saying that since he was born
4.thanks for showing and telling about car seat that we discussed here

Next time you make mac n cheese they do this little pasta called macaroni like the name of the dish,hope that helps 😂😜
She prob thinks macaroni is a type of cheese 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little gripe but macaroni cheese pasta? Shouldn’t it just be macaroni cheese? Or cheese pasta? That’s like saying I baked a lasagna pasta or made chips and gravy potatoes
Major annoyance of mine spag Bol with pasta erm na it’s pasta bolognese then

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she sitting in the back of the car with a Ronnie? Is Jamie their chauffer? She told us last night how Ronnie always falls asleep in the car so it’s not like he hates the car seat

Is it because she’s just such a good mummazzzzz? Sit in the front like a normal adult.
Fatsomes is sat in the front - won’t fit in the boot nor the back seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she is boring isn’t she. Wtf is her account any more any way

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.