Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just asking a question here is it me because I am old bugger or why are all her text overlays in such a small font? If I look on my phone its just about readable on my laptop it certainly isn't. So let normal service resume this was just a technical fault for oldies but goldies

Reactions: 8
Garden centre?? Does she only care about shopping and buying stuff to show off on the gram? That poor kid and dog - they have so much time on their hands - there must be some lovely walks not far from them that they could go on. I also thought they were heading to a lake? I could be wrong, but it looked more like a pond next to a busy road...

Reactions: 17
Just asking a question here is it me because I am old bugger or why are all her text overlays in such a small font? If I look on my phone its just about readable on my laptop it certainly isn't. So let normal service resume this was just a technical fault for oldies but goldies
I think it's because she's our friend hun, just helping us out showing us what she's bought so we can have beautiful stuff like her and live the lifestyle our queen lives #selfless BUT that nasty gram makes her show #ADs now and would look weird if that was the only overlay in teeny tiny text. HTH, ATV kid x

Reactions: 2
Sorry yet another post (there well may be more I have time today!!!) why is she saying that bag is full for the charity shop??? It is half full if that. Today while OH was busy elsewhere I decided to get rid of our wine/drink bottles. I can tell you from first hand experience that that bag is not half full. How do I know well when my bag got far to heavy I tied the handles and it was half full just like here. Do not alert drinkwise I know we well rther me are a lost cause and have far too many drink bottles but it proved useful her to alleviate my shame by winning at being able to prove her charity bag was just half full. Given the size of 0-1 toys then it barely contained 3-4.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she touching everything in the garden centre. At the ones near me she would get told off for that. Idiot

Reactions: 11
I follow her on Gramster and I have to take a screen shot then enlarge it cos I'm an old lady as well lol

Reactions: 2
A relaxing picnic sat beside the M25 🤦‍♀️
I feel so sorry for that little boy, bet he's not even allowed out of the pram to feel the grass 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I’ve still no idea what half this stuff is”

well they are pots zoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I might be old or something here but who waits to get dressed & go out at 2-3 in the afternoon? I’ve been up since 7 (late for us) didn’t do much housework as it’s my day off n in shattered but I got up dressed n been shopping n hone since 2
Its not an age thing rather a previous age thing where you had a morning dress, an afternoon dress and an evening dress outfit every day. I think but don't quote me on this is was a snapshot of life for the upper classes in Victorian times. In the modern world it would seem the only folks following this ancient trend are creators on insta/youtube/twitter as the more you can squeeze into a day the more swipe ups/pounds in your pocket you get

Reactions: 3
hello Im kate to the party after my early morning gripings as Ive been out trying to get a job to keep my kids in sweetpotato seeing as we are in the middle of a global pandemic and lots of us have been made redundant and very few places are hiring *and breathe*
I cant imagine a garden centre is much fun for a 1 year old (unless its one of those ones with millions of animals and birds) but she has to share that shes there. I went to primark as I needed pandemic pants and I cant imagine recording my bloomers for my instagram.

Ps dishwashers still broken.........

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she sitting near a puddle 😂 😂 she is the biggest twit, why doesn’t she take Ronnie somewhere nicer, she has all the time in the world, unlike a lot of us working from home or actually travelling to work, she is an absolute knob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
STOP BLOODY TOUCHING THINGS THAT YOU ARENT BUYING YOU STUPID, STUPID WOMAN!!

Who knows what you could have picked up at your little shindig over the weekend. I assume Ma Barker is back at work in the florists so she will be coming into contact with random strangers on a daily basis, possibly even grieving family members who have lost someone with covid19.
Think of someone other than yourself for once Sophie 😡

Reactions: 20
That lake looks suspiciously like a pond?! 🤔Poor Soph I was hoping for another 'I wonder where this lake goes?' quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.