Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Silly me spending years in Uni learning about schemas and child development when I could have just read a book and asked the great Mrs Hinch... 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Those Q&As were a joke - totally Soph answering. This was all about trying to make them more relatable - it was a PR stunt that was bloody embarrassing tbh. They were both in sales so know what they are doing. I was in sales and study psychology so can see through this charade.

PurpleLemonade

I replied to her telling her they are pots. I await to be blocked 😂
OK mag: VICIOUS ONLINE TROLLS TELL MRS HINCH SHE IS LOOKING AT POTS.
The 30-year-old cleaning queen took to the camera crying, revealing cruel messages that informed her she was looking at shelves full of pots.

• Haha

UKChick

Just watched her stories 🙄

S. T. O. P. C. L. I. C. K. I. N. G. Y. O. U. R.
F. U. C. K. I. N. G. F. I. N. G. E. R. S!!!!!

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s obvs clocked that he’s a bit behind and been researching
How many first time mums research schema and shout the word out.
so full of shit
She’s so awful. Only now taking an interest in his development. He needs one of those little crash helmets as well but she’ll never get one because it doesn’t fit into her “ideal”, even though him needing one is her fault

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She really is despicable.She's reached a new low imo showing off her Dyson.
Bet the children who are making those tacky dresses nineteen to the dozen would really appreciate one right now.
As for her army who can't afford one,she couldn't give a damn.
I normally try to stay upbeat but this has really 'boiled my piss' and I don't even know what you lot mean by that!
I'm pretty sure it's bubbling though.

• Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
If she’s that bothered about schemas and development then why chuck out a bunch of toys that he’s really only been able to play with for a few months? Most baby toys can be adapted for age - even helping them to identify and say colours for instance. All seems a bit premature just clearing them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Now she is a f**king bird watcher. 🙄🙄🙄

She is an absolute pain in the dick.
I have to be honest, I too would have filmed that and proper giggled like a 12 year old. Wouldn’t have woken my baby up for it, but I did laugh 🤭 shall I show myself out? Where’s the rave thread? #uhoh #washmymouthoutwithzoflora

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
WtF are schemas?!?! Is this just watching your child play and develop?!??? Where is she getting this stuff from

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Henny Penny

VIP Member
It definitely will be a collaboration. There’s no coincidences 😂
Had to give that honest mum a follow for referring to the mash potato face today. She 100% must be on here 😂

• Haha

Lidl-by-Lidl

She is aware that those plants, should they grow, are going produce more than one of each fruit/vegetable at a time isn’t she? I kind of get the feeling she’s expecting just one sweet potato to pop out when she needs it. Those plants need planting in a vegetable garden somewhere, they’ll be dead in a week in there.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe she used to play Farmville on Facebook and that's what she's basing her knowledge on.

She's making me feel so ragey. Those poor plants.

• Haha

KayTay

I've just started my own home IG account as we're going through some renovations. Browsing people to follow for inspiration and every.single.person I clicked on was following Grinch. Needless to say I didn't find any inspiration because all of them seemed to live in the same new build, with the same grey carpets, grey sofas, glass furniture and b&ms finest ornaments?? Weird 🧐

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Imagine Sitting in bed minding ya own business with ya 3yr old watching Sophlora’s story of her bird watching to then her videoing two pigeons shagging, nice one, cheers, ATV
19BAEE3B-596B-4373-816B-D50F4A3B5693.png

• Haha
  • Wow