Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Pasta again for ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️😪 poor little boy, whats so bad about having some sandwiches cut into soldiers? With some fruit? Why always carbs ffs a one year old shouldnt be eating as much stodge as he does 🥴
Surely if a pasta dish asks for breadcrumbs sprinkled on the top they should be toasted, y’know to give a bit of crunchy texture? But what do I know, I’m 64 and only been cooking since I was 9 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I can’t stop thinking about Ronnie’s party and how all the photos were so close up so you couldn’t see any of the guests! She kept saying there were just 6 people so why didn’t we see any of them? No wonder she seemed frazzled in her live - what a waste of energy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kimmydee

Jesus it must be so hard bringing kids up nowadays. When mine, 30 and 32 were little if you got them to bed fed , watered uninjured and alive that was your day done!. Now you have to empower, interact, diversify, and read shite like those schemas! I do have to admit though that if the internet and mobile phones were around then mine probably would have starved to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Why is she sitting in the back of the car with a Ronnie? Is Jamie their chauffer? She told us last night how Ronnie always falls asleep in the car so it’s not like he hates the car seat

Is it because she’s just such a good mummazzzzz? Sit in the front like a normal adult.

• Sick
Can’t wait for them all to die
Thought you meant them for a minute was going say a little harsh then realised you meant the plants 😂

Does she not clean her bathroom floor when she cleans the bathroom? I don't mean Hoover the edges, I mean mop the floor or get on her hands and knees and get one of her many cloths and some soapy water and clean it. I bet Onslow pisses all over that floor 😂😂
No that’s on the cleaners hinch list 😂

• Haha

Sosig

Chatty Member
Sorry I'm Kate to the convo this evening I'm working full time from home during a global pandemic so that little old Soph can visit garden centres and molest everything in sight with her teflon hands.

I'm also redecorating my house however I've ran out of paint and I'm on the beg to Dulux for a collab because Wickes can't deliver until 10th July and my boyfriend's car is out of action at the moment so can't do click and collect, sorry guys I'm just learning! Be kond.

In all honesty I dipped in and out of this thread at the start of lockdown because I genuinely felt a bit bad and thought "she only wants to clean her house" LMAOOOOOOO I've seen the light.

Hope this helps x

Do they even have a paddling pool? Poor Ronnie. I just want to rescue him and let him come play with my two toddlers.
Your username has made my week and it's only Tuesday.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Your baby is older than Ronnie. Why do you need tips from somebody who isn't at the same stage as you?!
I would rather go to Rose West and ask for mothering advice not from Mrs H !!!!

And don’t come for me it’s just she’s not maternal and the gram comes first ...

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Ronnie woke up so I’ve took him outside to look at the birds...

Dickhead. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You hold him close rock him, maybe sing to him IN A DARK ROOM and put him back to sleep. Also why is he in pjs? It’s fucking roasting my sons in a bodysuit and that’s it

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Filming pigeons screwing, buying loads of crops. The things our Zophie has to do to entertain her bots.

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I know people have mentioned it but the internal rage this woman’s fan has just given me isn’t good for my blood pressure.

Don’t. Tell. Lies!!!!!

We’ve been talking about that fan for weeks!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

MrsHumpy23

I don’t have a child myself but I was wondering is it fairly normal for a child of Ronnies ages to just stare away from her? I feel there’s no engagement between him and her or is it just that he’s preoccupied with her phone or something in the background? It just makes me sad, with my nieces they light up when the family are around and quite expressive. Even when he’s looking at her I just feel it’s blank, I don’t mean that to come across mean at all as I am not experienced in babies (yet-one day!) but I am just intrigued as it’s something I pick up on a lot watching her stories but I may well be wrong and just inexperienced and perhaps they all do it!

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
‘It’s expensive guyzzzzz’ so obviously us peasants couldn’t afford it, 😡 how fucking patronising is she? It’s expensive cos you’ve had it for free so people will have to pay more for it! Fuck off with your free shit, she is proper winding me up today mainly cos I have a fan I’ve had since the 90’s & the poor shit is working overtime trying keep my blobby body cool 😂

• Haha

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
A relaxing picnic sat beside the M25 🤦‍♀️
I feel so sorry for that little boy, bet he's not even allowed out of the pram to feel the grass 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 26