Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
🤦🏼‍♀️the plants. She doesn't realise how big they will get and that they will need planting in the ground. Has she ever seen an allotment or veg patch? It's not just rows of greenhouse daleks like she has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
How did I read that and not notice🙈, must be the 4 hours sleep my darling devil child let me have making my eyes go 🙈
Only 4 hours sleep and you haven’t mentioned it 35 times on the gram? You’re doing it wrong.. 😂

As much as people like to give SS shit and I know this isn't a rave thread 🙄 but she does so much more with her children, at the woods, playing, exploring while hinch just sits in her garden confining poor little Ronnie to one space at a time and under developing him. It's sad really.
I actually like SS. She does a bit too much unnecessary crafts for my liking but she’s clearly an excellent mum and doesn’t mind taking the piss out of herself. Can you imagine Hinch throwing herself around the tree swing or admitting to eating so much chocolate and cheesecake?

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsBint

Morning guyzzzz. Just sat here looking back on my mind map for taking my morning shit! Feels so satisfying knowing everything came together for it in the end. I just find it really helps me, maybe it’s just me, I dunno, hope that makes sense guyzzzz Let me know what you think. ATB

• Haha
Guyzzzz ronrondoron was jealous (you know when he watched mumaz instagram from the other night) that his older brother got a late supper and all he got was an ellas pouch. I heard ronrondoron refuses to go back to sleep until Mumazzzzz cooks him supper!

• Haha

simplelifex

I posted something a few threads back about how I see things in her eating habits as myself and I actually felt for her...but "hold the diet" like seriously??

She full well knows she has a good figure and is fishing for people to fawn over how skinny she is. Its things like that which just shows narcasicm at its finest!! 😠

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I’m sorry am I missing something here, aren’t those mini greenhouses meant to encourage seeds to sprout early on in the growing season? Surely they are big enough and the weather is the right temperature for them to just be potted up outside? Why is she so backwards😂I can’t even cope with her pointless shit

• Haha

waterlilies

Is it just me who can barely stand to watch her any more? The way she speaks triggers me so badly - I’m not even sure how to explain what I mean but it’s the way she over enunciates - it’s like you can hear the air whooshing around her mouth while she speaks! It makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard 😷 FRRRRRESSSSSSSSHH

And the way she will like, contort her hands and press into everything she shows on her story with her fingers and long nails ughhhhhhh! I can’t stand it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

allforthegram

VIP Member
Get that kid in his paddling pool having some fun not traipsing round a fuxking shOp looking For plant pots you absolute fool

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Those toys are fucking soulless. All strategically placed behind the sofa so he can’t mess up the gray gulag too much. She’s such a control freak. She’s made barskitttssss for his toys that suit her decor. Where are all the books and colourful blocks and chunky trucks. She fucks me off beyond belief.

Also, when she was coming out the botox clinic dentist yesterday and she said “thank you” and did a sweet sugary smile to someone, do you think that was a “fan” saying “love ya Sophie“ because she’s a massive celeb after all in a tiny village population 64,000.

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Went to have a peak on SS thread; people are concerned we all talk too much and the Hinch threads move too quickly even if she doesn’t post.

I mean, it isn’t our fault she’s a complete toss pot. Plus I’ve lost meldrum thread so the only other arse who grinds me is Hinch.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
That would involve a few things
1. Dropping the illusion that she doesn’t live in a tiny village
2. Doing something for Ronniehaslegsandtoesandafaceblesshim and not herself
3. Interacting with other people

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she’s ever documented taking him to a baby class or toddler group.

Now I don’t have kids but everyone I know has taken their baby or toddler to mix with other kids.
It’s been said before on here that not everyone take their babies to groups, for varying reasons - anxiety, getting pissed off with competetive mothers etc but I do think it’s quite important for babies to mix with other children. I probably didn’t realise this until I saw my grandchildren with others. As an example, on Sunday, we met up with our grandsons, 3 and 15 months( and their parents🙂) at a zoo half way between where they live in Worcestershire and us in South Yorkshire. I was standing with the 1 year old who was so excited to see the penguins. A safe distance away was a mum, dad and a baby girl who looked about 5 months. The baby was absolutely fascinated by my grandson and her mum said ‘ she’s not interested in the animals, it’s just the children!’ She was saying that the baby was born just before lockdown so had never really seen any other children and was fascinated at all the kids running around. 🙂 These times are unique - how many other crises have meant total lockdown and isolation from family & friends.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Why does it always happen to little old me guyzzzz. Trust it to happen to me. Zoph, everyone has pigeons in their gardens and they all shag. You haven’t got exclusive access to the pigeon Kama sutra! God she is so like that Catherine Tate sketch couple. What am I like???? Fuck off!

• Haha
She really is dealing with the 1st party like the aftermath or a wedding or actually having a baby. Even that live after - was like they’d just got married and couldn’t believe what had just happened! 😂😂
It’s finished.... move on!!
Haha...yeh do you know what I did after my kids first bday? I got pissed and went to bed. The end 😆

• Haha

Instalol

A lot more (filtered posts ) lately ...definitely leaving gretal behind so she can do more make up/ teeth / skin care / hair / clothes ads

Lardsnomes

Why does she think it so funny that the fat mutt is always waiting to pounce on Ron’s food? 😡

• Angry

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Iym just feeling really uurmmm strange today guuyyzzzsss funnily enough just like my BFF Stace who I've only seen a few times said on her stories yesterday but you know me Mrs urrm Hinch with no originality xxx
How are you today though guyyyszzzz again not as if I care xxx ATB xxx